My first car.My first build.EM1.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Decided to go ahead and take the head off and leave everything else in and just do it that way.

Darth_Civic

looking good i dig the milano red. i went with a black em since I've done red and blue but your car makes the red look good.

I want to go champ white someday though

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pistons came out tonight. Now it's time to put all the new parts on and put it back together (:

emerican

Registered VIP
i hope your rebuilding replacing a good bit of the stuff while its torn apart unless its already been done.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, a good bit of stuff is being replaced. Though, a lot of it was already done a couple of years ago.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great thread man. That cylinder head has some charring. Give it a good cleaning!
Your car is mega clean. I was about to buy an EM1, but decided on a DC5 instead. This almost makes me want to change my mind! :D

Also, your car to this day is the only civic that comes up under Google images, for "Civic Si ATS cups".

emerican

Registered VIP
glad to hear you are replacing it man its jjust so much easier when its already in this state

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great thread man. That cylinder head has some charring. Give it a good cleaning!
Your car is mega clean. I was about to buy an EM1, but decided on a DC5 instead. This almost makes me want to change my mind! :D

Also, your car to this day is the only civic that comes up under Google images, for "Civic Si ATS cups".
Yeah it did!! Cleaned it up nice. I love DC5'. My cousin had an 06 Type S, white. I f**king miss that car.
Lol. I love the Cups for that fact as well. I intend on expanding my ATS collection in the future.

glad to hear you are replacing it man its jjust so much easier when its already in this state
Indeed.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Changed oil for second stage of break in yesterday and ordered some goodies last night ;)

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

datbumper

Just read through all 15 pages. Sick car overall! I was like the rest of the guys on here about the ATS Cups at first... didn't really like them. Now, I can't get over them LOL. They do look like some nice, deep-dish steelies, but in a good way haha. FINALLY picking up my EM1 Sunday for 3500, clean title ;)

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great how do you like the shifter
Thanks. I LOVE the shifter!

VERY clean man! It makes me miss my Milano red Hatch...
Why, thank you. I love Milano Red.

Just read through all 15 pages. Sick car overall! I was like the rest of the guys on here about the ATS Cups at first... didn't really like them. Now, I can't get over them LOL. They do look like some nice, deep-dish steelies, but in a good way haha. FINALLY picking up my EM1 Sunday for 3500, clean title ;)
yeah, everybody is usually like that... It's a hit or miss thing.
Nice! Congrats!

Subbed btw.
Oh, well thank you! =)