My first car.My first build.EM1.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Google should be paying me on the 16th or something like that. Then, head gasket will be ordered and oil will be acquired. And then it's a waiting game for time to tear down the B16. If it can last until the end of my Senior year, that would be awesome. But, I still want it done as soon as possible...

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dood I cant emphasize enough on how much i LOOOOOOOVE youur ATS cups MAN!! im seriously looking into buying them if i can find them and get a deal!!!

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dood I cant emphasize enough on how much i LOOOOOOOVE youur ATS cups MAN!! im seriously looking into buying them if i can find them and get a deal!!!
Thanks man. I got them for 700 with tires... Was a pretty good deal I think. But, there is a company that sells them on eBay for 900 a set I think, not sure.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup i looked at those already...still looking to see if i can find them any cheaper elsewhere but def. taking ebay in consideration.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heads up though, I had to roll my rear fenders for them and I run a 195 tire. I still rub my tire against the fender every now and then. Kinda getting tired of it and don't want low offset very much anymore. I'd rather have regular offset and a wider tire now... But I'm too attached to the wheels lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heads up though, I had to roll my rear fenders for them and I run a 195 tire. I still rub my tire against the fender every now and then. Kinda getting tired of it and don't want low offset very much anymore. I'd rather have regular offset and a wider tire now... But I'm too attached to the wheels lol.
you dont like your cups? hmmmmmm i like them =) maybe i should put mine up for sale

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you dont like your cups? hmmmmmm i like them =) maybe i should put mine up for sale
I love my cups =) just get tired of low offset and rubbing sometimes. But it's worth it haha. I want some stock Si's because the cups could use some refinishing.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah damn. i love them too, not many civics with them. i just traded my si's for the xxr's lol si's are great for winter wheels

Dnguyen92

man I wish I could start off with a em1! )': But goodluck with your build!! Don't go throwing some weird stickers on there now. hehe

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah damn. i love them too, not many civics with them. i just traded my si's for the xxr's lol si's are great for winter wheels
Yeah, I can seach for "Civic Si with ATS Cups" on Google and my car pops up lol. I love that. I really want some Si's as back-ups.
man I wish I could start off with a em1! )': But goodluck with your build!! Don't go throwing some weird stickers on there now. hehe
Thanks man!
Your car is officially my background for at least the next week. I can't get over those wheels. :shock:
haha i have that same pic as my wall paper....lol
lolwut? Never expected my car to be anyone's wallpaper anything.... Thanks guys! haha.

JBright95civic

SEXY CIVIC, man i wish i culd get an em1, expecialy since ur the same age a me damn!, love the car and love the wheels, keep it up bro!!!! :hitit:

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SEXY CIVIC, man i wish i culd get an em1, expecialy since ur the same age a me damn!, love the car and love the wheels, keep it up bro!!!! :hitit:
Thanks man. Weird, but doesn't feel like I have an EM1, used to drool all over them. Guess it just hasn't set in, ya know?