Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
polished blades could look good

kidoekid

$15 Sick T-Shirt Dude! ;)
you have a very very nice first car. im jealous
yeah, what he said ^^^^ lol. i always wanted this as my first car, but i ended up with an 02 RSX-S after waiting a couple of years lol. but i still plan on having me a 99/00 Si sometime ;)

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
They are nice I love mine!

I am picking up an obx header which is brand new and an exedy stock replacement clutch for 110 and a skunk2 intake mani for 175 and may be trading a guy for a 70mm throttle body

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Ok I've decided and I'm going to stick with this. The throttle body ended up needing a whole bunch of crap so I'm not getting the skunk2 stuff for right now. I found a b18a1 that still has the factory cross drilling in it for 250. Once I get it the guy who is selling the obx headers and clutch said he would help me do the swap for free just because he loves doing them. In a week or so I want to seafoam it too just to cleanse it all out haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your looking for a intake manifold with throttle body, i know my friend is selling one with a 70mm throttle body on it for like 250ish and we both live in PA.

I love seafoam, i like going through the brake booster the most though

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup, if you go on the site it will tell you. You just cut the bottom off a soda can. fill it up. pull the brake booster hose off. suck it in little by little. run it for like 45 seconds. then let it sit for 20 minutes. come back and start it. the more smoke coming out the better, and there will be lots more than likely

and the intake manifold he had custom made, the throttle body is a bbk 70mm

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Ok would that bolt right up to my car? If so I'm interested. If hencould hold it for a little I will definitely take that of him, if I pick up a can of seafoam, if I buy the manifold and tb could you help me put it in? Lol

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
There should be one in Pittsburgh this year I don't know how to find out though there is someone one here with a group heading down I'll have to ask them. But I'm going to Carlisle this year too