My First Honda, EJ8 Sedan. Need Opinions

Ubermicro13

This is my '99 Civic EX Sedan. Bone Stock except for a few minor parts. The Car runs great but is dirty and needs some body work and paint. Here are some pictures.

Aww Yea OEM CD Player

I'm posting because I need some ideas on what to do with her. Any comments or opinions are very welcome!

Here's what I was thinking:

Window Tint
Complete Audio system
Repaint (Was thinking one of the OEM Blue colors but still unsure)
Eventually getting some nice 15' Wheels
Turbo

Also, the suspension on both sides of the rear seems to be messed up, busted springs maybe. What type of suspension should I go with? (I know absolutely nothing about suspension)

SOHC1.6GUY

Good deal. You have what I was originally looking for but I was stuck with an automatic. Replace that rear panel under the tail light, get the roof repainted or the whole car, nice wheels and a drop and your golden. Also replace those headlights with some nice black housing headlights.

Ubermicro13

Yea it looks kinda bad with the panel under the taillight. But I found a piece at the junkyard and I just have to polish it real good and it will be fine.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Decipher

Registered VIP
Looks like it's in pretty good shape, nice place to start from. I like the tail lights from this model year. You should have this car cleaned up and looking good in no time. Good luck!

Ubermicro13

Today I'm going to take apart the whole Interior to clean it all up real good and maybe look into painting it black. I kind of like the stripped down look haha.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, I'd say your plans are solid, if your planning on getting some ebay racing seats though I'd say don't. Either save up or if you insist on going cheap then get the yonakas off the clubcivic store.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Add an Si spoiler, Si wheels, lower it, lip kit, and type r grille.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't do the Integra rear seats if I were you, they don't actually fit very well in the sedan. I know everyone says they do, but they don't. I have some in my four door and they aren't very good.

Decipher

Registered VIP
As far as paint colors, here are my picks for factory codes:

Midori Green

Iced Teal

or Adriatic Blue

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I say keep it green and go with a black interior

do what you want but just dont rice it out, subtle and smooth is the best way to be