My first Honda!

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im still looking for some amber corners for my eg hatch. i've been told that on ebay is the best bet, they are only like 5-15 bucks and people say they work and are the real deal. of course they are not original jdm but they are basically amber corner knockoffs. im going to buy some this week and hopefully i'll have them next week. if you have time, i'll post the person i bought them from and my experience, if not, just go ahead and buy any that look good from ebay.
I got mine from this guy, heres a link.. Went 2 yrs before the seal stareted to open

http://cgi.ebay.ca/92-95-CIVIC-2D-3DR-JDM-AMBER-CORNER-LIGHT-LIGHTS-93-94_W0QQitemZ190154770372QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33708QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OR you can get the Vision Amber corners and be mad jdm tyte.. they'll last and imo they look a little cleaner

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JDM-VISION-AMBER-CORNER-LIGHTS-92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-2D-3D_W0QQitemZ290162545090QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33708QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-3de-

Old Dog, new tricks
5+ Year Member
nice car.welcome to the civic family.lol
wall paper pics FTL.jk.looks good.cant wait to see some updates
Hehe, I didnt relize just how big those pics were on my widescreen.. I just resized them.. :smackself

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get the vision ambers, i made the mistake of getting ebay specials b4 i knew about vision

-3de-

Old Dog, new tricks
5+ Year Member
So I have been doing a little here and there on my car. Heres a few pics. Nothing major, but just trying to clean this pig up a lil.. Also painted my gauge bulbs..

:what:

Last edited:

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in addition to what was already mentioned...

i would tint the front to match,
knockoff spoon mirrors,
clean up the front license plate bracket

did you find a solution to your loudness?

-3de-

Old Dog, new tricks
5+ Year Member
in addition to what was already mentioned...

i would tint the front to match,
knockoff spoon mirrors,
clean up the front license plate bracket

did you find a solution to your loudness?
Well as far as the loudness goes.. The bolt on/off point just behind or infront of rear axle is gone, so for the time being im SOL.
I have the tint for my front windows, but been kinda lazy after doing the sides and rear. And agree on cleaning up the front license plate bracket.
As far as spoon mirrors, could you link me something?
Thanks.
-3de-
;)

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude it's lookin' so sick! I'm diggin the black door handles, black moldings and black mirrors, but I'd go with some black spoon mirrors. Also what do you think of amber corners? I got some on my white hatch, it sure sets off the car on a white car in my opinion. Other than that I'm likin' what your doing. Oh and one more thing, get some front bumper license plate plugs and touch up the black on those. Mine looked the same and I used some touchup paint and some plugs and it looks way better.

ADubInc

5+ Year Member
nice car huh? i just bought my first car too (about a month ago) and its the exact same one civic 94 dx. except it was kept in very good condition and is completley stock and has only 105k miles!

JDM-Paul

5+ Year Member
looks clean bro hope to see up grades i actualy like the 4 doors i seen some realy fixed up with a nice engine set up .