My First Honda

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Thanks for all your comments and it is getting there.

That hazle mad it very hard to drive at night you really couldn't tell the lights where even on and without the brights on you could only see about six feet in pitch black.

But now i have a electrical problem my drivers side rear turn signal stopped working right after i put my new headlights in. The front will work but when i turn my lights it will light up solid on my gauge and no power to front or back. With them off the front will work but not the back and they are new bulbs. If i cant get this fixed i think im gonna sell or trade it. So could someone please help me out.

Got some work done the seal was bad and the window was barely held in there we just popped it right out. Then bought some 3M window weld for 17.99 and now its like new. 3M makes everything :lol:

Got the oem side on now to makes it look alot cleaner look from the outside now and only took about 20 min from start to finish to complete. And im thinking about doing metallic purple stellies. My wife said she wont ride in the car if i do but i thinks its a bluff.:lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell yah do the purple steelies and purple tow hooks!! and lugs! lol would look so boss!

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
ya big argument lead to me to change the color to metallic red and red tow hooks.

I still need help on the electrical issue. from my last post.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
looking to do a mini me swap either buying another b7 block with a crank and building it and putting some p29 pistons. There was a full write up on this and with a y8 head gasket used the guy had 10.1.1 comp so with the p29 pistons it should bump that up some. Also gonna throw a cam in the head and work on it only if needed. Want to build the bottom end so i do spin any rod bearings or throw a rod.

Just want to make something that is a little faster so i can at least pass someone and no its reliable and just use it for a dd.

This is just want i want to do for now i will most likely change my mind in the future and go with something diff but for now this is what i want.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car has definitely came a long way since the first time I stopped by to look at it, mucho props man. I know what its like starting out with nothing and making it something worth while, except you had a lot more fixing up to do, I just had a stock car. And I'm so glad I got rid of that old suspension lol, I dont think anyone especially me will miss it, definitely the worst suspension on any lowered car I have ever rode in. Now if I could just get my car back again I will be happy, sucks not having it.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Gonna do a 2.5" drop this weekend pic will be posted when done.

@Dulce And yes your car was fine when you got it mine was a pos that i wouldn't of bought if i had a choice i just needed something better than the teg. And your car also has more money in the motor then i do in my whole car lol. Kristi hates when i talk about ur car.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I hate talking about my car right now since it's in the shop and I can't drive it.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
im gonna have to boost the 1.5L and smoke you lol.

But really i am thinking about going boost and run like 10psi with the z6 head. I don't no what it will put down but i and defiantly going to build the bottom end if i do i mean it has 258,xxx on it and im not trying to throw a rod i want it to be dependable.

Still pondering what im going to do with the motor. But if i do boost im gonna do get a recirculating bov and stamp the side SOHC Vtec. That way the next time a 5.0L mustang revs his motor i can give him a lil run for his money and not have him walk all over me. But if i win ill just say you got beat my a 1.5L and drive off lol i no i would be pissed if something like this happened to me. It would be like a geo metro beating my civic i would have to sell it and never tell anyone why lol.

Link to my turbo thread so you can answer some questions i have.
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=202613

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Just ordered some new taillights off ebay they look real good in the pic no scratches or cracks only cost me $39 with shipping. the only reason the guy was selling them was because he got some aftermarket ones.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
i prob wont post any more pic till this weekend cuz i have to take the front rims off and do some adjusting because the rear is alot lower than the front i have 1/2" of wheel well in the rear and like 1 1/2" in the front want to drop the front even with the back. Other than that these coilovers ride just as good as stock. I want to get two new rear struts and lower control arms. The front was cake to do but the rear was a B**** because they have the bolt that go's all the way through and over the years the rust made it seize up nothing would take it off ended up breaking a mac tools step down and a craftsman then broke the head so had to drill and tap it out and get a new bolt.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Get you guys some pic tomorrow of it lowered painting the wheels also. Ordered my z6 head off of sohclubkid and a p28 ecu getting the rest of the parts tougher and then it will be swaped on.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
that makes me more happy knowing that i trusted him:D

Pic later of rims when i get on my pc to upload them

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yah he is a legit guy . Pics motha Fuka!