my first photoshoot ej8

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car has lots of potential... i personally would get the 97 type R lip an get rid of those fogs for the type R ones yeh an ditch the rims thats jus my opinion
are you refering to the CTR style lip? Yea im sure it would have looked better but the replicas dont look as good IMO as the authentic one, which is way too much money for a senior in HS w/ a part time job.

Thanks for all the comments guys

QzFiNeST107

that is a type r lip althought an siR would have been nice, keeping the wing, would love smaller rims, and i have a gas tank cap its just the guy who painted my lips and skirts left it at the paint shop it will be back on soon. As for slamming its not practical for where i live.

yea its a type r lip but for 99-00 fronts
im talking about the type r lip for the 96-98 fronts!
look it up its so much hotter, but i understand about everything else

take care of her

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its not, maybe it looks like that in the pic, but the exhaust was put on before the lip, but was hanging a little lower so the lip would fit.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
me and you arei n the same boat, high school and lip wise :p

I have that lip, and you're right..I got it for my 97 because the replica CTRs dont look to great.

I think it looks good bro!

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well there are still some replicas that look pretty good tho jus have to look around... but all in all i still like the car loads of potential and its pretty clean

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car is going to be on ebay soon so keep your eyes peeled :]
Some may think thats silly, but it makes me happy.