My First Pics Of My 98 Civic Ex On CC

xcutedpguy

5+ Year Member
98 Civic Ex

Here are some pics i took over the weekend. Its just a start, leave any kind of feedback I just got it a couple of months ago and its my new toy lol.

http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cars ok.. but why the ridiculous angle.. it looks like its falling off of a wall..

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
cars ok.. but why the ridiculous angle.. it looks like its falling off of a wall..
werd

keep it clean, NO ALTEZZAS, NO PROJECTORS, NO BODY KITS. most everything else is good.

xcutedpguy

5+ Year Member
Well i thought about the type r front and back lip and i was going to get my side skirts painted, still debating, and Tail lights im prob going to go with the all red, not really into all those altezzas

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
xcutedpguy said:
Well i thought about the type r front and back lip and i was going to get my side skirts painted, still debating, and Tail lights im prob going to go with the all red, not really into all those altezzas
hmmm, if anything get 99-00 tails, not that "redout" crap. i would def get a front and rear lip if its in your budget and paint it all and side skirts too. if you had those 4 things done you would have one clean, good looking coop imo

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xcutedpguy said:
Do the 99 00 Tails Fit in perfectly or ???????
yes.. maybe you could take some normal pictures next time?

xcutedpguy

5+ Year Member
Great well i have some on my comp but i cant seem to upload them for some reason but ill try later

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my neck hurts from trying to examine that....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can someone please send this guy a link to the DIY Page please

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*edit*...sent thru PM :oops:

delete this post at ur will

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
well thats pretty lazy... you replied to tell someone else to send him a link... haha :roll:

check the classifieds forums for tail lights for sale

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
well thats pretty lazy... you replied to tell someone else to send him a link... haha :roll:

check the classifieds forums for tail lights for sale
OMG, I didn't mean to upset you :( I'm sorry. I think xcutedpguy knows what I was getting at so you shouldn't worry yourself with my post ;)

If you want projectors and teezas you do what you want. Don't listen to anyone when it comes to YOUR car and what you want to do to it :D Looks nice btw

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
DIY what??
what did you want someone to send him?? a DIY 99-00 tails...??? :???:

and thats a clean start...looks almost like mine...but my hood and fender dont line up nice like yours....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, for you f**ks that have to give my first post any thought. I was givin him s**t because of his random post on different threads. I did pm him before this thread was created and tried to help him out so my first post on this thread was kind of an inside joke between us. I don't know why you fags would even give a f**k about what I post anyway :what:

here's the threads I'm talking about since you guys are so concerned about my post.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=1408609#post1408609

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=77918

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean :lol:
1..throw out the rims
2..slam the car
3..search the forums for best looking 6th gen thread for ideas of what u might wanna do to ur car ;)