my first s2000....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but from that little statement..... i think you just told us something about yourself

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually nope the opposite in fact class president prom king popular status and all

but it is just a status that i don't care about
Sure you are, you fanboi nut swinger. Just remember, your words represent you more that yourself. The stupidity of your posts are a reflection on the entire community. Dude just stop posting, its gonna happen sooner or later, might as well do it now.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

oH WOW what a big boy we have here he can dig up a joke thread

congrats

you are worst then an old ex

and you can change words around ;)

congrats again you little baby did you want a nipple to suck now since your bottle is empty

or you can just eat another hard one

you can pick really :roll:

you are pathetic really you are :D

but i guess any one who f**ks there sister ends up the way you did

all in all

that is what weed does ...it makes you post a pointless thread

:lol:

really your words don't bother me and this is as pointless as your little life that will soon end

so now back to the topic at hand

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
might as well say it again

Your like a retarded version of "djrenok" and "watisjdm". You must be the really annoying kid out of all your friends.
actually nope the opposite in fact class president prom king popular status and all

but it is just a status that i don't care about

but a loser like you annoys me

maybe the fact that my brain power and I/Q are higher then yours is the reason why i get high scores and the top of my class ....

or maybe its the fact i don't whine about pointless bullshit Like you do on a regular basis like a prepubescent prick with no life....

Then again anyone who looks for something to complain about really has no life especially if they look for a old thread

take my advice get a life and stop trying to observe everyone else and there actions and get your thumb out of your ass

Now back to more important things

Status
Not open for further replies.