i was captivated as well

glad you had some fun! =)

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
it's like watching 2 slugs race uphill...... at night.... with sunglasses on
well im not allowed to do anything to my car except paint job and rims... so ill just have to make wut fun out of it as i can :( =)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two turtles fighting over a piece of lettuce

lol i love that description

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
two turtles fighting over a piece of lettuce
:rolf:

exactly lol

glad you had fun ;)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say somthing along those lines but then i saw that everyone said the same thing..so i wont say anything

r3v0ltcivic

The Ordinator
5+ Year Member
blacknmild874 said:
well im not allowed to do anything to my car except paint job and rims... so ill just have to make wut fun out of it as i can :( =)

aahh, understandable, same situation with my friend and his civic hatch. but he cant even change the wheels, just the paintjob because the clear coat has gone bad.

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
r3v0ltcivic said:
aahh, understandable, same situation with my friend and his civic hatch. but he cant even change the wheels, just the paintjob because the clear coat has gone bad.
yeah my dad said that i cant do anything except paintjob and rims...but in about 2 years i get to get a new car... so im happy with that...im going to post up pictures in a couple days

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i understand where your comin from. my rents wont let me swap at all. just some little things.

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
hey i understand where your comin from. my rents wont let me swap at all. just some little things.
yeah but in a couple years i get a new car...so this civic isnt bad... i mean hell i got it for free :lol: :P :!:

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kind of like the video. Nothing special but it's not a bad video. Glad you had fun.

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol jeez that eclipse is slow cant even outrun a 1.5 civic lol gah i thought V6 mustangs and camaros were slow but that eclipse fits right in with em.....other than that nice vid

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
StanghaterCivic said:
lol jeez that eclipse is slow cant even outrun a 1.5 civic lol gah i thought V6 mustangs and camaros were slow but that eclipse fits right in with em.....other than that nice vid
haha yeah i was suprised i beat him myself...i thought they were faster than that... but it was all good fun... i posted that video up on svtperformance.com and everyone was hating i thought it was funny :D :lol: =)

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How come ur Rents wont let you Mod ur car? was it them that paid for it?... just wondering... mine were like that too untille i showed up with a b18c1... lol they were mad pissed but leftme alone after :twisted:

black_radiation

tinted death
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya thats like me 2 man, i payed for everything, my car, gas, insurance, rents havent paid for one thing except for 1 oil change when they had it done while i was away, yet they just about s**t a kitten when i came home with brand new rims and tires... cant wait till they see it come home w. a new paint job Power house amuse colours (bronze and black)

black_radiation

tinted death
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya thats like me 2 man, i payed for everything, my car, gas, insurance, rents havent paid for one thing except for 1 oil change when they had it done while i was away, yet they just about s**t a kitten when i came home with brand new rims and tires... cant wait till they see it come home w. a new paint job Power house amuse colours (bronze and black)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
double post what? and 7 minutes apart too.... weird

want to race my 98 hp beast? ha hahaha ouchie.... your cars are unbelievable slow. and the shifting... not good not good