My "Ganna take forever" build.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I appreciate the help locating it but without a solid price or guarantee of quality I can't drive 2.5 hours for a part. I'd rather just buy new OEM. And as far as the exhaust is concerned Apexi WS2 is my favorite exhaust. It sounds great, doesn't cost too much, and it's still good for oem power. I didn't think since it wasn't straight through that it wouldn't make good power but that would be incorrect. Good luck with the build.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i can tell you that the rear bumper is spotless other then one little scuff, and if you want i can ask him for a price on those parts when i go out there again in a few days, sense i have a few other little nick nacks to get.

but just going off hand, he will prolly take 30-50 for the bumper cover, and 25-30 for the re-bar, but you could always hagle,

want me to ask on it and get back with you? anything else you need. tail lights, tail gate? anything like that,

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Check on it for sure. If it is 100% oem I'll be happy to buy it. Where is the car?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its close to 166, its just across the georgia / alabama line, on the alabama side.

and yeah the whole car is 100% stock green DX hatch. lol its still rockin the 13" steelies (i took the "H" center caps though lol)

btw im about to upload the pics of how cleaning the interior is coming, hopefully ill finish up tomorrow and get it all installed.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
**UPDATES**

Pics of how the interior came out so far were added to my first post.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just posted a pic of the dash and center console in the first post. let me know what ya'll think of how it turned out,

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U should post pics in recent posts also...

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Damn are you really getting 52 MPG? My old '93 VX didn't even get 52 MPG... It was doing very good MPG wise but not 52... Lol.