my girls skyline/g35

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya but you can't hate the z's. 'speacailly the 71-72 240z's. my dad raced one. as in he was the driver in road courses. i love z's. but man that g35 is a hot car. post some engine pics.

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn nice G35 they sound soo good just stock..Tell her to throw a sick kit on it around here there is a orange G35 that is just sick!

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, maybe i dont know this, but is infiniti and nissan the same company or something? cause the g35 is from infiniti and the skyline is from nissan? so was up wit that?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yes, nissan and inifniti are the same. just lie honda and acura. just like toyota and lexus. just like ford and mercury. etc.

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
yes, nissan and inifniti are the same. just lie honda and acura. just like toyota and lexus. just like ford and mercury. etc.
ahh, ok, i get it now, didnt know that before

98xSLVRxEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she should go purchase some 350gt tags too. my friend owns the same car but with the complete tags and the actual 'skyline' license plate title. but yeah i cant afford it so yeah good car. haha

97HXCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet car...I live in a town of like 6,800 and I see a ton of those buzzin around....they are VERY nice.

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But the question is, is it right hand drive?. Cause I had seen one around my town about 3 months or so ago and it was a true skyline directly imported. Those rides are sweet as can be. Good luck.

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! what color is that?....i cant tell if its silver, or charcoal...or somekinda mix of both?