MY GOD. Apollo..check, MrT..check, Drago..check

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboa.html

:shock:

I know you you guys will probably hate. And I know there's a good chance this one might turn out as bad as "the streetfight one" Buuuutttttt... seriously, next to maybe my own personal favorite, George C. Scott as Patton, was there ever a greater American hero in cinema? Good or bad this movie's gona rock.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude I've been waiting for this to come out for such a long time... Sly's what, like, 60, and still kicking ass? Come on.

Now, Rocky vs. Patton, that would be a good f**kin fight.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meh, never really seen a Rocky movie all the way through, and don't really have the drive to.... From what I've seen they are just, blah.... :what:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Meh, never really seen a Rocky movie all the way through, and don't really have the drive to.... From what I've seen they are just, blah.... :what:
:shock: sacralige.:lol:

yeah they're not deep or anything(cept maybe the 1st one in a subtle kinda way), they're just great, fun movies. Rocky and Rocky IV IMO are the best. When Drago goes "I vil crush you" and the stare down with 5 foot rocky and the 7 foot russian. CLASSIC.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it just looks so bad. I enjoyed the entire Rocky saga until 5, for obvious reasons.
the series really should've ended at Dragov.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant understand him sometimes... im a fan of the rocky series and will for sure see this one