My hatch build version 2.0 (56k gtfo)

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see this badboy finished! that lil hatchie is gonna haul ass lol
Thanks dude, it should be pretty decent but we'll see I just hope it's done in time for me to get some driving out of it this year

well i had the innovative kit, and the pedal conversion. didn't like either. but i think using a larger clutch line like -4AN. but i don't like removing the heat duct on the drivers side.
yeah I agree but I'm not completely decided yet I'd like to not touch the trans but we'll see

always liked this color.
yeah I was looking at that color either that or the color that the newer chevy trailblazers come in it's a nice looking dark red

Still got the ZC?
yeah I do it's for sale on honda-tech in the mid-Atlantic section I'm looking to get $150 for everything

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't wait to see how this turns out. :thumbs up

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man

Well I didn't get much done today because of the weather but I did get a few pics

here's my trans I picked up a few weeks ago and haven't taken pics of yet I got this for a crack head deal it had just been rebuilt and the guy wrecked his car a few weeks later and sold the trans to me for $600

I also got an abs da mc and brake booster

And here are a few pics of the car as it sits now, it's pretty torn apart lol

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
****UPDATE****

Well the hatch ended up needing alot more then I thought it had frame damage and bondo everywhere and I decided just to get rid of it but I picked up another shell for pretty cheap and it's pretty damn fresh. It came with a 6 point cage, a brand new b series shift linkage with a new skunk 2 shifter and es bushings, a brand new conversion harness, new skunk2 drag coilovers with spax rear struts, new earls braided brake lines all around, integra rear discs, new drilled and slotted rotors and new pads all around, extended studs in the front and brand new spc rear toe and camber adjusters. It has absolutely no rust and the paint is kinda fresh but I'll prob repaint it.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I went and saw my head I still haven't gotten it back I'm waiting for it to be hot tanked and the valve guides installed it's been ported, polished, had a valve job, cleaned up, and once the guides are done the valvetrain will be installed and I'll get it back but here's a teaser

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's finally starting to look like spring time so I got to work the last few days, I ripped the dash out and started my tuck and unwrapped and rewrapped the cassis harness under the dash

what a mess

starting to get there

that looks like a good spot to run my headlight harness

getting there

I moved the engine harness clips to the center I got some pretty cool plans for that that include a wire harness clip off of a vw

jumper I'm making for the chassis harness to the engine harness with the vw clip

hopefully I'll get it almost completely done by this weekend but I gotta wait until I get my motor all together to make the engine harness

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I hvent soldered it yet because I don't have any heat shrink tubing I need to get some

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
text me today if you'll be home. i'm heading that way to take care of some business and i can stop by on my way home.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That would be cool Kyle I'll text you about that and lol stfu nick

I did my knuckles yesterday they're pretty fresh

old s**t

everything pressed out

fresh bearing/ball joint

installing the studs

fresh

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A few updates:

got my pistons and rods

.5mm over 12.5:1 comp

I also got my head back finally

mild p&p

the block is hitting the machine shop this week

I also picked up a new seat

sparco evo

I gotta order rails this week too

I also started welding the firewall/engine bay up it should be done soon and be ready for paint more pics and updates to come