My hatch build version 2.0 (56k gtfo)

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I actually already polished the letters, as for the plug cover, I'll probably go with a Kevlar one

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
All motor Rex. You hate forced induction huh brah? lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should get a different oil cap too. cant have a nice bay and a ugly cap

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should get a different oil cap too. cant have a nice bay and a ugly cap
I used to have a box of pretty cool oil caps.. and when I brought them to work to clean them for a f/s thread someone jacked 'em =/

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
By the way what paint did you use for that valve cover? Just engine enamel or something?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know who it was. They are probably hidden somewhere because he hates Hondas and tries to f**k with my hatch all the time ha. But I will get them back hopefully

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will def be getting a new oil cap but thats not important now I gotta buy some other stuff first, I used just automotive spray paint it was a ford color actually and i used a high heat primer and clear. and i dont hate forced induction i just prefer all motor unless its done right

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Word my nigg. Well your gonna have to watch over me and make sure I dont do it wrong whenI do mines!

Yoooo i got those GSR blades put on. They look good, and 1 of em I tried to polish. It came out ok. Check it out in build section.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude. just negativity in this thread man....
Yeah no kidding....

Word my nigg. Well your gonna have to watch over me and make sure I dont do it wrong whenI do mines!

Yoooo i got those GSR blades put on. They look good, and 1 of em I tried to polish. It came out ok. Check it out in build section.
Alright yeah do it right or don't do it at all, I hate thrown together turbo kits on stock motors. Doing it right is expensive but it's worth it

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

you aren't gonna leave the dirt on the carpet like that are you? That is disgusting. :roll:

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

you aren't gonna leave the dirt on the carpet like that are you? That is disgusting. :roll:
Dude, it's a work in progress, rome wasn't built in a day, I sure he will get to it when he can, I'll keep it positive, keep doing what your doing & it will turn out the way you like. =)

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol thanks man and no Kyle I wish

I got my header back from getting coated I love it

Before:

After:

Also got the motor somewhat together

Waiting on my cams I ordered a while ago

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Cha hcing. Love getting parts back. I know it feels good. So are the cams the last thing your needing? Rex can you help me chip my ecu? I've soidered before but not to something as delicate as the ecu. Im gonna pick up one from hamotorsports.com....havent decided which one yet.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah Kyle it was alright but I spent way too much money and I'm ashamed of it lol and cams are the last thing I need to finish assembling the motor, I still need mounts though and some minor stuff them it'll be in