nice ride!!

Jaycwang

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks 8) forgive my stupidness.......I'm new

Jaycwang

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK....I must be retarded or have an air-clog in my brain or something..........

......can anyone show me how to show a pic in my posts, instead of having you guys click on the link?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i edited your post... have a gander

also.. next time go to post reply... and hit the IMG button, copy the adress in the pop up screen. .. hit enter, and it'll do it all for ya

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin' good! :thumbs up. Gauges looks awesome! i want some like that! But definitely drop that bish asap!!!!

Welcome to CC :hi:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean but hurry up and save money to dump beHoTcH

EDIT: sense you are from Location: Taipei, Taiwan . . . . is that really an EK? (even though that redline looks like a d-series)

Jaycwang

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys~ haha....The only real EK9 part I have on my car is the rear wing! :p You were right, it is a d-series....

This hatch is definitely riding way too high......I previously had this sucker dropped about 2 inches with a set of H&Rs and Eiback shocks, but the Taipei roads here have as many pot-holes as Oakland~! So I swapped them back to stock. I'm thinking about using stock springs with the Eibachs, heard some good things from that setup from a local Honda shop here, not sure how that would ride though....any suggestions guys?

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
send me your front and rear bumpers!!! i love the japan ek bumpers.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those bumpers freakin own j00.....nice ride. I would get some Tein Flex...so you can ajust those biatches.

Jaycwang

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, street racing here is popular, due to the lack of real race tracks on this little island nation. People here are more into turbos on the engine enhancement, NOS is not so popular out here. Neither is superchargers. Most of the racings are done late at night, on city roads or downhills from the top of the mountains. Not sure if you've seen the Japanese cartoon called "Initial D", that's the kind of racing people are more into here.

Jaycwang

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, it's funny guys, cuz people here are crazy for them U.S. spec bumpers, and on the other side of the world, we want theirs~! I'm not sure how to set this up, but perhaps I can get some of the locals here to trade with you guys for the bumpers.....Shipping can be a pain though.....

We crazy for them JDM! They want our OEM junk! =)

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice ride. And by the way, is there going to be a continuie tu initial D movie. I have all episode at home. I discoverde initial D about 2 month ago and now I have all episode and the movie.

Do you have any video of real downhill, I would like to see that. And welcome to the site ;) Hope you will have fun here. =)