Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MORENO67 said:
thats how the winte ris bro!
loco i order the hatch a few stuff
by spring gonna be diferent.
Dear lord.....

Just because this is the internet, it doesn't allow you to butcher the English language.... :???:

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's Called Spangish.. it's normal here in the east ! lol

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bad dogg we call that spanglish...like cruz said , that's the way we talk here in the east,
a lil spanglish not gonna hurt nobody u could learn a lil.....lol
42Steps said:
Dear lord.....

Just because this is the internet, it doesn't allow you to butcher the English language.... :???:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black on black is always hot... and OMG crazy @ friend's van

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow moreno, you came a long way from the first time i talked to you...i taught you how to post up pictures!!!...u make me proud..keep up the good work on the civic...

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo word up how r u that's ur new car?
thanks man still more to come!
mienboiracer209 said:
wow moreno, you came a long way from the first time i talked to you...i taught you how to post up pictures!!!...u make me proud..keep up the good work on the civic...

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw, i just got the car painted...what can we expect from you in the future???

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Problem is you dont say there spoon if there not spoon, bottom line. Everyone knows what everything is on here, so why try and say they are something there not. IMO the acrua wheels looked better.

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup

alright alright they spoon rotas lol, for me they spoon but is ok if ya wanna call them rotas i dont it might not be spoon or rotas cuz they dont look like the rotas either, the rotas bring like little tinnie letters this dont bring that look more like the spoon to me but is alright tho my bad ....my shhhhhhhhh still look good and am happy with the purchase .....i wanna get some other wheels for th summer but still gonna keep my fake rotas or fake spoon like ya say..lol
91SIHatch said:
Problem is you dont say there spoon if there not spoon, bottom line. Everyone knows what everything is on here, so why try and say they are something there not. IMO the acrua wheels looked better.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either way... id rather have regamaster evos... lol...

SXE-10

Banned
who cares if the wheels are spoon or rota. they are ugly any ways. who would want a flat black dull boring looking rim like a spoon sw38 anyways?
track use OK. daily driving..yuck

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are all these dead threads coming from?