My Hatch

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey if you wanna get one theres a beautiful white one for sale here in napa ... 91 ex 4dr, 150k miles, alarm, cd player, clean as f**k! looks like it just rolled out the factory. $2200

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no offence but 4 gen 4 doors are ugly.........
j/k Melt i like yours

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohc OOWWWNNNZZZZZZZZZZZ JOOOO!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boyer

slow rex =)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude.. did i meet you at the krispy creams of alvarado nile? i had the ef9 just like urs.. and there was the jdm ef9? and then alex with his 4dr civic? your kinda chunky fella? you had the lip from the integra right ?

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by my_ex_is_faster
Do you already have the z6 and just need to put it in?
no its in now. there was updated pics near the bottom of the last page. it shows before and after.

Grand141

Juicy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup people well just introducing myself im the new booty in town ... well im ridding with a 91 hatch Dx with a D16 Vtec (here is the brean teaser) and its automatic ... how you like them apples

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you even looked at pics or are you just postwhoring every thread in this forum with nice?

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was bored so i decided to take a few new pics of the car. it was starting to get dark outside so they are not the best pics but oh well :D

Sideshot with all four rims on now =)

couple shots of my z6..

Front shot of the car

Close up of my rims, 16 inch Kosei Racing Senekas.

Rear Shot

and my new sticker :D

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome! Love the wheels! Did you repaint it red? Looks really shiney compared to the other faded red pics.. All good tho cause its hott i like it! Id say just get your bumpers painted red and it'd be 200% hotter. Nice ride! keep up the good work!

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope. not repainted yet. if you look in the pic with the sticker you can see the crappy paint on the spoiler.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet car, i love those hatches 8) i like the SOHC too, not a lot of people do that, very cool. have you tried spending a few hours waxing/polishing/cleaning to try and clear up some of the oxidation? usualy it wont last but you can get the paint looking decent again for a little while. but yeah i guess you'll have to end up repainting it eventually, consider gunmetal, its a cool color...but i like the red too...

anyways nice car man 8)

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i buff it and wax it once in awhile but it always come back and all it does it kinda make the oxidation shine lol. When i repaint its staying red just so i dont have to deal with pulling everything out for a color change.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good with all the rims on now.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres some new daytime pics of my ride, Picked up an 89 SI lip finally to replace my 1st gen teg lip that was a lil busted up. Enjoy =)

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good! :headbang:

I wish I'd quit finding broken stuff on my Civic so I could get it put back together and take some pics :(