My Hatch!!

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. but the rims are too big, how big are those? you should definitely get some rotas 16 for that baby.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and they are actually 18s :shock: :shock: :lol: , i guess the guy before me liked to roll big lol
anyways they arent steelies so i think they will be ok for awhile, but i do plan to get rota circuit 10 (in probably 16s)

ty for links knockoff :thumbs up

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, it's Dakkon. Hatch is lookin great.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dakkon said:
and they are actually 18s :shock: :shock: :lol: , i guess the guy before me liked to roll big lol
anyways they arent steelies so i think they will be ok for awhile, but i do plan to get rota circuit 10 (in probably 16s)

ty for links knockoff :thumbs up
formerly known as: abej6

and the oh so loved : position..eh

:P

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
formerly known as: abej6

and the oh so loved : position..eh

:P
lol hey andrew, didnt know that was you @.@

Zero6421

5+ Year Member
Sorry about posting this here...but aparently Dakkon doesn't check his private messages :( ...
"Hello Dakkon. You posted here, http://www.clubcivic.com/board/show...p?threadid=4622 and you said you had Back to Mad by TexasFaggott. I've been searching for this song for a really really really long time, and have been greeted with only failure. So I was wondering if you could send it to me through e-mail or something of the sort."
Please E-Mail me at Zero6421@gmail.com or of the sort...

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zero6421 said:
Sorry about posting this here...but aparently Dakkon doesn't check his private messages :( ...
"Hello Dakkon. You posted here, http://www.clubcivic.com/board/show...p?threadid=4622 and you said you had Back to Mad by TexasFaggott. I've been searching for this song for a really really really long time, and have been greeted with only failure. So I was wondering if you could send it to me through e-mail or something of the sort."
Please E-Mail me at Zero6421@gmail.com or of the sort...
hey Zero6421, i read the message but forgot to write back. I dont have that song on my computer anymore but if i find it again i can send it. My post on that thread was from "10-06-2003, 08:49 PM" @.@ long ago :P

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my fog lights should be coming any day now, when i get them in ill post up pics