My Honda Civic Coupe

olehenri

5+ Year Member
Nothing special is happening to the car atm, so, nothing to say :P

Here are some pics of 2 of my friend`s civic`s here in Lillehammer :=)

The Purple one, i have post pics of before, B16a2, airbrush, lambo, etc etc

The Green one is a b16a2 turbo, 198hp and 197nm at 0.4 bar boost, it is crazy, he took a 400hp supercharged nsx easy :D

olehenri

5+ Year Member
Some New Pics of my car, was on a photoshoot yesterday, more pics will come when i get them! =)

The Girl is Norwegian Glamour Model Ayna Kristiansen, www.aynakristiansen.com

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont give a s**t what people say. For some reason your headlights just Fit with your paint job. Looks great. <3 the deep dishes.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
hey olehenry, I have the same tyc projectors as you do on civic. What kind of HID kit did you put on them, and how hard was it to do???

FirefoX

5+ Year Member
ah norway... we are almost neighbors then.. :D

sweet lookin car man.. maybe I'll see it at rudskogen this summer... or perhaps the gatebil meet @ mantorp park in sweden? =)

olehenri

5+ Year Member
Hi!
Long time no see! hehe :p

HID`s are h3 bulbs, same kit i used on my last set of head`s, it really easy to mount! Power and ground, an ready to go!

--

Cool to se pepole from sweden here also!
The car is for sale now, so i dont know if i have when Gatebil on Rudskogen is, but im going to Gatebil at Våler this weekend! =)

Updating with some pics from a Club Honda meet today! =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car looks great man...i'm lovin' the photo's.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
Thanks =)

The car is for sale now! =) For about 19 000 usd i think it is, thats about 115 000 NOK, cheap for a coupe with b16swap =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think that you have your money exchange wrong. that is the cost of a brand new civic.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
i used a valutaconverter that i allways use when i buy things from the state, typed 19 000 usd, and that was about 116 000 nok.

1 usd is 6 nok

Im not surprised if im wrong :P

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well good luck with that sale..... unless some part of that car is made of gold you will never get that here in the us.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
thats the price civic is sold for here, normal price here..

the norwegian currency is mutch more expencive than in the us :(

NP to sell it here =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow so a 12 year old car can still fetch the same as a brand new one? i know where i will list my ex when i go to sell it. ;)

olehenri

5+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
wow so a 12 year old car can still fetch the same as a brand new one? i know where i will list my ex when i go to sell it. ;)

hehehe :P I dont know if i got the currency right, but, im selling it for 115 000 NOK, that is the price that modified civic`s are at here in Norway atm..

Any one who can figure out how mutch 115 000 NOK actually are in USD? :P