My Honda Won't start properly

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I have a Honda HB DX stock engine, 1.5l automatic. I recently bought new headers in it and a new catalyst. tuned it up and a mechanic recalibrated my motor; but i've had this problem where my car won't start or it takes a long time to start. I feel it might have overheated, i'm pretty sure the timing is off as well. should i just swap the engine out?:???:

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
1. What do you mean by "re-calibrated"? Did he just reset the PCM?
2. Why do you feel like it overheated?
3. Why do you think the timing is off?
4. Did the hard starting problem exist before the recent work?

Sorry for the questions but it will help narrow it down.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
1. What do you mean by "re-calibrated"? Did he just reset the PCM?
2. Why do you feel like it overheated?
3. Why do you think the timing is off?
4. Did the hard starting problem exist before the recent work?

Sorry for the questions but it will help narrow it down.
1. well i saw him move the steering wheel and there was a bolt which he turned and went through each piston and place a metal sheet and checked the distance between
2one day after i got out of the highway, my car nturned off and i hear a hissing. popped the hood and saw the hose that feeds water to the radiator was loose, (i believe the gasket blew as well but i dont know which one and wether the engine is warped or not)
3. the timing was off but i had it corrected and now the car starts off better (when it does start)
4. the starting problem wasnt there before but then the alternator failed me so i thought that something like this was wrong until i changed it