my itr b4 and after pics.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
repay me for the time spent looking at the thread by running the car off the cliff so i can see it get a proper burial for what it is worth that you have done to it. im going to cry my heart out now because you have crushed the cars spirit... like the guy on american idle "my spirit - has been broken". thats what the cars like now... and if u fricken swap an LS motor for its type r, i just took the heart out of that car i mean wtf? u really wanna kill the image of this car? the poweR? u put that ls motor in there, a gsr could beat it lol... a civic could i mean a 1.6 sohc could keep up with it lol... i know that from experiance cause i was at a track(he beat me but i kept the distance not increasing.). ugg my heart is being poured out for this car. i could go on but im going to spare what is left for the next person to come down the road liek this lol....

so if u want most people to like your car... take that wing off as stated above and go with a clean look... u leave that wing on some bum will think its a park bench and sleep on it.. another thing stated bout this wing, side from the fact that its stupid, what good is it doing to a FWD car? nothing cept maybe, maybe if it created downforce, u just messed up the traction on the front lol... stock wings are cool, same with the mugen and spoon, they are cool. but not jet fighter wings...

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didn't they give that car out in McDonald's happy meals?

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd certainly hope this is a joke, you totally f**ked a perfectly good people-mover right in the ass. Poor ITR.

cm108kph

5+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
im thinking about swapping the integra type r engine for the ls enigne i can get a good deal on it so.
Nah, I'd go with a D15 instead of the LS. D-series are way better than the ITR engine. Also, you should add some Altezza-style tailights to your car, I think they'd add some more horsepower and really let you achieve the clean JDM look you're going for. Also you need bigger rims, ITRs should be rolling on at least 24"s.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I'm calling bs, just due to the quality of the pics, and the fact that you blur the plate in one, and don't in the other. Because nobody would do that to an ITR. Nobody would be that much of a douche. You even put cheap stuff on, and an ITR is not exactly a cheap car..
First thing I thought :thumbs up

FAILURE!

:ban:

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme put it back to stock. But if you like it that way, then keep it. I'll trade you my D16y7 for you B18C.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are people that shouldnt reproduce and there are people that shouldnt be allowed to destroy a beautiful car with crappy aftermarket parts.... you fall in to this category...sorry to be so harse but damn poor itr

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Four monks were meditating in a monastery. All of a sudden the prayer flag on the roof started flapping.

The younger monk came out of his meditation and said: "Flag is flapping"

A more experienced monk said: "Wind is flapping"

A third monk who had been there for more than 20 years said: "Mind is flapping."

The fourth monk who was the eldest said, visibly annoyed: "Mouths are flapping!"

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
well guys i just got my car back form the body shop.. i had boughten a stock integra type r and well i decied to put some money in to it.. any opinons are welcome .im thinking about swapping the integra type r engine for the ls enigne i can get a good deal on it so.. well check them out. that inlcudes u de bak. peace

hey i have a friend with an ls that would trade you....hell drive all the way there and all the way back for it.thats the best deal.

Jezek said:
First thing I thought :thumbs up

FAILURE!

:ban:

:werd:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
One day a young Buddhist on his journey home, came to the banks of a wide river. Staring hopelessly at the great obstacle in front of him , he pondered for hours on just how to cross such a wide barrier. Just as he was about to give up his pursuit to continue his journey he saw a great teacher on the other side of the river. The young Buddhist yells over to the teacher "Oh wise one , can you tell me how to get to the other side of this river"?

The teacher ponders for a moment looks up and down the river and yells back "My son, you are on the other side" .

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
One day a young Buddhist on his journey home, came to the banks of a wide river. Staring hopelessly at the great obstacle in front of him , he pondered for hours on just how to cross such a wide barrier. Just as he was about to give up his pursuit to continue his journey he saw a great teacher on the other side of the river. The young Buddhist yells over to the teacher "Oh wise one , can you tell me how to get to the other side of this river"?

The teacher ponders for a moment looks up and down the river and yells back "My son, you are on the other side" .
thats kinda cool for some weird reason

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this thread needs a good ol' perma delete :lol: