MY led cluster what i did 99-00

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of the cluster...just put your camera on topof the steering wheel for stability.

TilhasBB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
slamDunk>
those look amazing

What bulbs did you order and from where?

I Painted my needels waiting for them to dry now =) will post a small DIY once its all set

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just got my lights from autolumination.com. the 194 light is a different shade of blue......wtf

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lordofdark176 said:
i just got my lights from autolumination.com. the 194 light is a different shade of blue......wtf
yea i think he messes the order up on prupose so we can order some more. i spent daym near 50 bucks. buts its all good i like how they turned out

stince

Banned
What kind of marker did you use and where did you put the bulbs in your cluster..

pics!!! lol

I'm doing this, this week.. Bulbs were ordered on thursday.

Let me know homeboy!

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stince said:
What kind of marker did you use and where did you put the bulbs in your cluster..

pics!!! lol

I'm doing this, this week.. Bulbs were ordered on thursday.

Let me know homeboy!

i just use regular marker. i dont wanna be an a*****e but please read the thread it will tell u everything u need to know i just reaplace the blubs with leds.

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats gay though that he mesess the order up on purpose.

stince

Banned
slamDunk said:
i just use regular marker. i dont wanna be an a*****e but please read the thread it will tell u everything u need to know i just reaplace the blubs with leds.

i read the thread..

i was just asking to see specifically which one you did use..

stince

Banned
marker. i already have the bulbs.

i just want to know which kind.. sharpie, watercooloer, etc.

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stince said:
marker. i already have the bulbs.

i just want to know which kind.. sharpie, watercooloer, etc.
not sure what kind it was but it was old. im sure a sharpie would be much better. or u should get that transparnt paint can. after i painted it i had and condom on my dome bulbs i just took that out and wrap that around the other bulb.the condome shine more "red" than the one i painted with a marker

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
could someone repost the original pic that slamdunk posted? The link isnt working anymore and I'm gonna order these leds from autolumination.com soon but I'd like to see how it turned out w/ these specific leds.

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry dude i cant find the pics anymore. but just buy whats posted and your good u can add a light but i didnt wanna f sh!t up

Last edited:

EKcivicGirl

5+ Year Member
So, how many have burnt out.. just one? I bought bulbs from that website too, but I bought the $.99...lol big mistake. Two of them already burnt out after like a month, and they are fading too. I used 4 #24 bulbs though... # 74 fit instead? I have a 96, but it should be the same bulbs?

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anything cheap isn't worth it sometimes. Lena bought some cheap hyperbright haedlight from e bay and the f**king things melted the headlight harnesses in both sides. I'm surprised there wasn't a fire.

She's also got a cheap indiglo gauge cover that is s**t. The ?ballister? to the indiglos is going out and they blink and fade at night. I think I may pull it out tomorrow or tuesday

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, how many have burnt out.. just one? I bought bulbs from that website too, but I bought the $.99...lol big mistake. Two of them already burnt out after like a month, and they are fading too. I used 4 #24 bulbs though... # 74 fit instead? I have a 96, but it should be the same bulbs?
ummm i think they should be...