My Lexus

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
Thanks guys,

Well I was told I posted in the wrong section ... and waited for it to be moved to the correct section , didnt happen but I (reposted) in the correct section ... all good though

The drive height might look a little funny in this picture .. the rear is that height .. the front I had a friend drive this car to an event (first time) so I had him drive it higher

take a peek

I did all the work myself ... and the car started like this

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
s**t bored as I am online .. heres a pic of when I knew I was buying these wheels and making them fit

My worlds biggest bowl of rice !

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy deep dish batman!!
I love the way that looks. Been wanting a 240 project to run that look. Does the back being cambered like that make u invest in tire stock or do they wear normally?

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
I am on 1/3rd of the tire ... driven total of 500+ miles and it looks fine so far ... I would say drives fine too .. just make sure you have an alignment but for your caster and toe ...

-1 degree to -11 same to me IMO but I havent had to flip tires yet

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hmmm I love the VIP look and your car is crazy sexxy. I like the front bumper the best.
Im not feeling the rear wheel fitment though. :/ Just doesnt fit.

Odd question: Do you mod your car to stand out in the pack? Kinda looks like it.

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
haha yea , I had the clean look but since its my show car I wanted that break your neck look

Ever see my other rides ?

Notice how stock the Miata is at this point....and my Hatch .. 2001 Baffling civic Superstreet 2001Nov

looks nice on the side but take a peek inside

sr20det implanted

Mine bros and mine again

bros Ls14.5

Just love cars ...

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
Since you dont know about those fenders , they are Junction produce .. , they were 15 mils wider and rare

was going for 900 each and Not very many in the states had them and Japan it was everywhere . which was why i had them , looking to sell alot of parts on the car now ,

thanks for the bump

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since you dont know about those fenders , they are Junction produce .. , they were 15 mils wider and rare

was going for 900 each and Not very many in the states had them and Japan it was everywhere . which was why i had them , looking to sell alot of parts on the car now ,

thanks for the bump
I know about those fenders but it doesn't matter how rare it is to me. If it doesn't look right to me then that's what I write. Other than that the car is nice.

There are more of us from the South on here just give the forum a look-over.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god damm dude.. thats just nuts! Love it so much!