My little EG 4dr

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did it get lowered more? Looks a bit better.
yea it did...but then it had to go back up ALITTLE courtesy of the LOW ASS oil pan on the k..lol..
before the k

thanks everyone

as far as fitment. its kinda fixed now..i say kinda b/c its alot better now but still not perfect...all us EG owners know how much it sucks to get these damn bumpers to sit flush...

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very pretty... now i wann get my ferio back on the road...

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get that spoiler? im looking for one but not in carbon,that car is sexy

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are the Axis Old Skool OGs
15x8 +25 offset(3inch lip all around)

Remakes of the works, but for some reason i like these more..i love how the lip is straight out and not like a "step"

IMO, they are better then drags version,but still not the works

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
That civic is super sweet! How much effort did it take to swap the ariel to the boot, or did it come like that? Something ive always wanted to do to simplify the look from the front. I bet that new engine purrs like a f*&king sexy kitten! Nice work bro!

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That civic is super sweet! How much effort did it take to swap the ariel to the boot, or did it come like that? Something ive always wanted to do to simplify the look from the front. I bet that new engine purrs like a f*&king sexy kitten! Nice work bro!
thanks alot...it does purrr very nicely..lol..im just not understanding the question.."swapping te ariel to the boot"?what exactly do u mean?

I seen this 4dr over on HT...mad nice! mad nice!
thanks man....:D

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^^cayey in the house. my homegirl somar is from jayuya

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Do you live near Trenton man,I am usally all over and.I have yet to see hide no hair of you man. I think "I had asked you this question befor?" If so you should stroll down to philly with us tonite man ? let me know if you down.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^lol yea u did...im all over too...join njtuners.com for all the local BIG meets and alot of active BS'ing..lol..we JUST had a 25 car cruise to philly last saturday...one word SICK...ppl at PATs(no the workers)where HATING we infested that place with MADDDDD njtuners