My little journey to see me car

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My little journey to see my car

Went to go see my car(the other 1, new thread coming soon..) and this is the story...posted by my friend dany aka dc5dany he drives an 06 type-s done up very nicely to a honda integra type-r..

Good news it SHOULD be back today(wednesday)....might leave it there tho till 2marow since this rain is GAY....car has no doors,trunk, or hood for now, so i dont want it to get soaked and all STINKYYYY.....

so today was a fun little adventure....Franklin came to pick me up so we can go up north and take a look at some whip in Passaic and i wanted to check out yosolo for some stuff and then we was gonna go to city auto body to pick up my car.........so when we got off exit 11 this happens...

his bumper fell off

so we go to yosolo and then on the way back around exit 6 on 21 we hit huge pothole. and franklin does this......to the drivers side wheel

yep...bye bye camber worn tire...so heres pic of him almost dying

we ran out of zip tie so i used my hood string on my sweater

and heres the finishing product

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mind you all this is going on the left lane of a HIGHWAY that has like a 2-3 ft shoulder.....my jack didnt fit under car...my friend had to lift my car just to get the jack under the car and lift it by the side skirt...most scariest thing EVER...probably dumbest...but i couldnt just sit in my car and WAIT to get rear ended nor could i get out and watch it get rear ended

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah id keep everything one thread mang, the moderators love to dog hound users about that stuff hahaha

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would be a bad day. i do like the new wheel. :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your tires wore out from toe, not camber. What made you thing you can drive with those?

yeah id keep everything one thread mang, the moderators love to dog hound users about that stuff hahaha
I thought you left?

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your tires wore out from toe, not camber. What made you thing you can drive with those?

I thought you left?
part 1..i know it was toe not camber, my friend typed it..we all know, well most of us know, that camber kits are worthless and a good alligntment with no toe saves tires :D

part2

like some1 posted earlier...

they ALWAYS come back

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah turboEG im back son, u guys miss me! hahahaha yeeaaahhh