My milano hatch

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
So I bought this car just over a month ago now and I've loved every minute of it

here are some photos of my EG6 =) I've not really had the chance to do anything to it yet, but don't worry, I've got some stuff on the way =)

Spec -

1992 Civic Vti - 1.6 DOHC VTEC, 160bhp Standard
Milano Red
Lowered about 70-80mm on D2 coilovers
282mm brake upgrade from a Prelude
Goodridge braided brake lines
EK9/ITR style rocker cover
EK9 oil cap
17" arospeed riots (not staying!!!!)
Genuine Wings West RS front lip
Blue Recaros from an Evo II
Amber dash light conversion
Rear import light conversion
Apexi VAFC

A few other wee things here and there, but that pretty much sums her up =)

Comments and opinions please guys :D

Michael.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real nice, that engine is so clean, the whole car is so clean. I personally dont really like the size of the wheels but its your car. I like it tho. Also its RHD, i wish i lived somewhere that had RHD cars.

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
Yeah I'm getting some smaller wheels shortly :D I'm on the lookout for 15's that will fit over my 282mm upgrade :D

I've also fitted a carbon fibre plug cover, ill get a picture in a minute!

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member

here's a few more pictures from yesterday after I clayed the car and fitted the cf plug cover:

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im jealous that my milano red hatch never looked that good. how do you like your d2s?

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
the d2's are good. they're very flexible in the sense that you can set them up for all different situations, track, road etc... In reality i should raise them a bit because the wheels rub sometimes, but I'll just adjust them all when I get smaller wheels and have it set up and corner weighted correctly then =)

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
thanks a lot guys :D glad you like it.

ive got a jdm/ukdm tailgate lined up i think, so just need to get that sprayed when i get it as its currently captiva blue. then im on the lookout for some nice 15s or 16s =) I quite fancy some rota gt3s in gold with a polished lip. what do you think?

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man.... any pics of the interior... especialy the seats and the amber conversion...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's a sweet ass car my friend

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love that steering wheel....
seats look sik too!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow that thing is lope as f**k, but that curbage is killin it for me

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
Yeah man, the wheels are in a bad state unfortunately, but I got them like that, and they'll be going as soon as I have some cash for some smaller wheels =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real nice, that engine is so clean, the whole car is so clean. I personally dont really like the size of the wheels but its your car. I like it tho. Also its RHD, i wish i lived somewhere that had RHD cars.
then move.