got some more pics of the blue em1??

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Car looks clean and hot pics
loving the polish Si's
Shout outz to my peepz on jerseyyyyyyyy!!!
Welcome to cc Have Fun!=)

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Means a lot coming from you, haha!

Thanks for the comments!
Lol, well it's so freaking clean! Nothing better than a hella clean MR! Makes me smile when I know someone is doing an MR Si justice.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey do you have a write-up on how you polished your si's?

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey do you have a write-up on how you polished your si's?
Theres really not much to it. Start off with 400 grit then work your way up to 2000 grit. After that, use Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polisher.

400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000

Just make sure before you move on to another grit, everything is even. 1500 and 2000 will give it that mirror like shine.

Don't rush it.

;)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Theres really not much to it. Start off with 400 grit then work your way up to 2000 grit. After that, use Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polisher.

Just make sure before you move on to another grit, everything is even. 1500 and 2000 will give it that mirror like shine.

Don't rush it.

;)
How long do you keep sanding with the same grit? My chick fell in love with your MR EM1 and wants to do the same to hers.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How long do you keep sanding with the same grit? My chick fell in love with your MR EM1 and wants to do the same to hers.
It's not how long you need to sand it, but I would take my time sanding it. Just make sure everything is even before you move on with the next grit. Don't rush it and make sure it looks dull. You cant go from 600 grit and skip to 1500, that won't work, lol.

If you're gonna do it, take breaks. Don't try to do it in one day.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude your pictures are awesome and I am definitely loving those polished SI rims.. badass!

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Don't rush it.

;)
thanks bro