Lmfao only 4 left

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will buy them from you sir. $2 plus shipping and paypal fees

emerican

Registered VIP
i have kind of became the same way except that i already own so many guns and my friends do that even if they do ban them itd be no problem to get them
Also as far as i know places are still allowed to sell off there stock if they get banned just cant get more

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Yea same here. The next gun I'd like to get my mits on is a 9mm carbine. ;)

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To mods: can we change this title to CJ89's gun thread?

hahaha jk. I need to get an AR-15...just too expensive right now

CJ89

Registered VIP
Lmfao yea man I hear ya. But kinda back on topic. Ill more than likely be picking this up on Friday.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Price is my car 05 Si asking 8k (only paid 5k) and take over payments 1700$ left.
Mods list:
Massive ass intercooler

Super air fuel controller

Brand new full 3" Borla exhaust

Hard pipe kit

Hall man MBC

CAI

Brand new Sport line lowering springs

Shitty ugly wheels lol

New drilled and slotted rotors all the way around

Battery relocation

Wingless trunk (thank god)

Greddy turbo timer

Glow shift boost gauge

And a ass ton of preventative maintenance done in the last 6 months with receipts.

We met today I drove the car it's nice and we are going to trade. Unfortunately ran out of time because I had to go to work so we will be doing it Friday.

He gets back to his house and then texts me saying "call me when you get a chance" I'm thinking oh god he is going to dump me for the blond.....
I call only to find out as he pulls in his dad is leaving and hits the car..

Thankfully he has full coverage because he is still paying it off and it is going to the shop to get fixed. Hopefully it will be done by Friday.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh that sucks but atleast its getting fixed.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Yea I know. Other wise I'd be back on the market looking for something else. Lol

CJ89

Registered VIP
Update on the srt4. I won't be getting it Friday because the insurance agent that has to inspect it before it gets repaired was gone deer hunting all week. He will be inspecting it Friday. Then the shop can start on it. So I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.