ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another reason for me to hate Walmart...

emerican

Registered VIP
after watching the documentary about walmart and now this all i can say is i hope they dont support it, but they probably will

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
They have not done anything yet. The Obama organization wanted a meeting with them so they agreed to "listen" to what they have to say. Just like they WILL "listen" to what you have to say if you personally call corporate Walmart and tell them how you feel.

Also I really hope they do not support it as well. Did you hear about Dicks sporting goods??? The one I always went to had a entire corner devoted to guns and ammo. Now they stopped. Total Dicks! Won't be shopping there anymore.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Had this pull in to work today. Pretty damn cool. It's a Tesla S. 400+hp 400+tq 100% electric.

Wana see the motor? How about no.

Wana see the motor?

How about no.

The door handles stay flush and when they since the key get close they pop out. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358052513.422071.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358052559.605529.jpg
Yes.. That is a 12in x 24in iPad as a center console. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358052629.004573.jpg

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The motor in that thing is so small lol. Amazing how it pulls that much torque and horsepower.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

CJ89

Registered VIP
Yea man it was pretty damn cool to see in person. He was also telling me how when it needs serviced Tesla sends its mechanics to you. Lol

CJ89

Registered VIP
Love it! Although it dose have a boost leak somewhere that makes it sound like I have a mini whipple under the hood when I hit boost. Lol Other than that and a bad wheel bearing she is great.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats great and all but i thought this was an rx7 build thread :cool: :give: