My New 97 Ej6 Hatch CTR Build

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Finally picked up a 97 EJ6 Civic DX Hatch after years of wanting a hatch but never pulling the trigger. So this year a week before my birthday I decided to buy myself a early Bday present. Im going take my time with this and build it so suite my taste . Build a CTR Rep with a little diff style Here a few pics of her so far. Gotta a lot plans for this build so stay tuned

Upcoming Mods- New Rear Bumper
NRG Quick Release and Lock (For you Thieves)
Hid Fog Lights
CTR Wing
CTR Lip Kit

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
So I picked up a few things for the hatch. My Square clear fogs came in the mail today. I got a good deal on them so I cant complain. Gotta throw HID's in them no biggie. Also a Buddy of mine sold me his NRG Quick Release and lock for cheap cheap so I couldn't resist. Not my Ideal color combo but for less then $100 cant complain. I'm going to end up selling the Steering Wheel and Get a Momo or Sparco wheel. Going be in the market for a new Camera also so I can upload better pics. Any suggestions????

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are you planning on getting your ctr wing and lip from?

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Source them online maybe ek9.org or Pro Spec In Quincy Mass. Ten min drive from me Look them up. Very good shop out here. I plain on going there this week Ill take pics of there shop Its a nice place. They deal with jdm parts from Japan .Still up in the air about the a CTR Rep butt I deff want some CTR pieces. Car is going into paint very soon so I gotta few parts before that no matter what

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Quick update pics coming soon Just ordered a few more goodies for the hatch . Parts from Japan Droool .Xmas will be nice Once these parts come in its off to paint

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Thanks and yes once Winter is over im looking into getting a nice set of wheels. Maybe a 5 lug conv with CTR wheels or some Volks

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Been busy with work and haven't got a chance to upload any pics or update the build. Got a few things for the hatch. I'm trying to get it ready to go into paint. Just need the front and rear lip and few misc parts and its off to paint. Its also time to swap the Gsr engine in and get her ready. Picked up a CTR wing , 99-00 Taillights and some wheels from a buddie of mine (GREAT DEAL $$$). I'm going to hold off on the Volks for bit and just rock these for now. My main goal is to get into paint and get the Gsr in for this season and Honda Day Next few weeks im going install my Wing , Nrg set up ,fogs, tailights, and the wheels and Ill post some more pictures

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno why i expected to come here and see a legit type r, wtf was i thinking.

nothing to see here.

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Sorry its a Ej6 not ek9 Just A CTR REP Thanks for your opinion though If you ever have any useful info feel free to post

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
BWR LCA's are not bad so far, I autocross and the bushings held up, plus its my daily.