My New 97 Ej6 Hatch CTR Build

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Sold the BWR Lca's Function F7s on the way! Maybe Subframe idk yet??

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
My F7 were on back order so I got a refund and good deal on these babies Function7 Ultralight Rear Lower Control Arms with Spherical Bearings from a vendor of mine for a great deal cant wait till these bad boys come in Time to concentrate on supension Trying to decide from these two at this poiont unless you guys have any suggestions?? . Some drag and and autocross so keep that in mind. Skunk 2 Pro C and Buddy Club N+Spec

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had the N+'s on my EJ* and loved them. Stiff but awesome.

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Took her out to stretch her legs and snap a few pics before I put my new wheels on tomorrow
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Few Changes. Got a few pics for you guys. Still waiting on suspension and few goodies. She is coming along just the way I want.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Thanks guys. She has come a long way. Past months Ive had to replace the manual steering rack, clutch, flywheel ,alternator and a few things. I wasn't expecting all that but hey ill make her new from top to bottom A few setbacks but hey what can you do. Suspension should be here soon and then its off to body shop for mild engine shave and paint Im stuck between Champ White , Si Electron Blue or A Custom White Oyster Pearl (Lexus Color) at the moment. I go back and fourth . Pics are from today with TEAM RED SUNS. Shout out to Wang for the pics All my people headed to Honda Day Jersery be safe and REP HARD #MassAlliance #SauceReport #JDMASS
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Season is staring off good. Got my engine coming in. Decided to go H2B. Im going for it. I got a Jdm H22A going mate with type R tranny. Been to few events and meets around my area. Import Face Off was a good time. Seen a lot of nice and fast cars. Been working on getting my team Mass Alliance out there and see what we can stir up in the culture. Here a few pics from the past weeks. Ive been busy hahaah hope you enjoy

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Few More Why Not #WeoutHere #MassAlliance #JdMass #SauceReport
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

hgocasca

Did you ever get your new tires? Read up on your build a little. Looks great! Awesome progress. If you didn't get them yet, I'd recommend Bridgestone potenza re760's if you want grip. They cost me $450 with install and certificates from discount tire. I dd them and rail corners without any problems or slippage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk