My new '98 Fo' Do'

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
Well I picked this car up for a real good price with lots of parts. No dents or dings or scratches at all!

Skunk2 coilovers
KYB AGX struts
99-2000 front end
D15B swap (slow)
Skunk2 IM
AEM intake

Let me know what you think guys.

nates97coupe

its clean, just not feeling the front bumper too much..

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
Get new rims, lip for front and possibly rear=)

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
looks clean. foh dohs gets moh hos
This is true!

I will probably end up getting a front and rear lip, unpainted to keep the silver and black theme, but who knows I may paint match all the trim/lips like my old EG fodo one day.

As far as the rims, they are pretty rare and I like them. It may get some different shoes down the road but I love these for now.

I'm trying not to swap it so soon but this single cam isn't cutting it after my last car being a Type R swapped hatch. However I filled up for the first time today and went 100 miles and the needle hasn't moved off F, so I might can rock this for a while haha.

Also the tails are just some eBay tails but fit great, not hard to find at all.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very clean! Just lips and maybe some Si wheels and you should be good to go.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Taillights just scream ebay. I like the wheels though

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the wheels alot, they look oldschool, clean ass car man good find

xhElLbOiY210x

lookS clEann Broh!! im not feeln da bumper, idk looks fuNNy,, get sum rear nd front LIps(black), to go with da greY theme!!

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
No plans to color match, all the trim is new when it got painted, wheels are probably going to stay too but getting powdercoated semi-flat black to match the trim, I plan on keeping the silver/black theme.

As far as the bumper, it's just a stock 99-00 bumper. Maybe it's the pics but it looks very normal and stock otherwise.