My new car! 1999 Lx

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is my dream car and I finally have one! I have always wanted a 99-00 white Civic sedan with manual transmission. I just bought the car today. I used to have a 00 green Civic coupe and sold that and got a 98 Integra coupe then sold the Integra last night and got this baby. I still have some parts from my Civic and Integra that I will install in this car. First thing I will do is drop it and paint the skirts. Comments and suggestions are welcome!

wikdcivic26

5+ Year Member
DAMN...Looks Clean mang!!!...great choice..yeah.. a drop is usually the first thing we all usually do..show update pics when its done

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: bro..!

Glad to see that you got a sedan. Looks like it has TONS of potential..! :thumbs up

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean base :thumbs up

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:thumbup: for getting a 4 door...

suggestion: while painting the sides, do the mirrors and side molding..

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yay, glad to see other people out there enjoy four doors too! Does it have the b16? Is it y7 or y8?

I have pretty much the same car, but black, and a 97. Sick dude, I always loved the white four doors.

Got any special plans for it?

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone. White sedans are hard to find and I've been looking for one like this in years with low miles. The engine is a y7 and I am not planning to do a sway yet because its great in gas mileage especially for my 60 mile a day commute to school. I am planning to turn the car into a 4dr si minues the b16a2 engine. I'll keep you guys updated and I"ll post pics when I start the transformation.

ChongEK

5+ Year Member
Good choice. I miss my sedan. I have a white genuine Honda Civic Si grill if you're interested.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great potential, keep it clean!!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice clean base with good potential.

Keep us updated ;).

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am having a dilemma on whether I should get H&R sports springs now and pair it with the stock shocks or save up and get koni yellows and eibach springs later.