MY NEW CAR!!! (pics!)

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got a 99 and my lights were the exact same thing as well as the rest of the car, what r u talking about???

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by NineNineCivic
Those are not 2000 taillights. 99-00 ones aren't as big. And you could always switch front ends. Post the CarFax, then I'll believe it's a 2000. And you can always change hubcaps.
You sir are a COMPLETE f**king MORON. Do some research before you make statements you cant back up.

weve posted pics of a 96-98 and guess what, his s**t is indeed a 99-00 so how about you prove its NOT a 2000 ... how about that?

:thumbdown :banhim:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
honestly your claim is so unfounded and the answer is so obvious that you might as well claim that its not even a civic.

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are not 2000 taillights. 99-00 ones aren't as big. And you could always switch front ends. Post the CarFax, then I'll believe it's a 2000. And you can always change hubcaps.
just stop you've been thoroughly owned

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by x007den
honestly your claim is so unfounded and the answer is so obvious that you might as well claim that its not even a civic.
how is my claim unfounded? Your claim isnt any better! One of my best friends in high school had a 2000 lx that she bought NEW in 2000 and it looks exactly like the one pictured here.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"how is my claim unfounded? Your claim isnt any better! One of my best friends in high school had a 2000 lx that she bought NEW in 2000 and it looks exactly like the one pictured here."-melt

i wasn't talking to you man, i agree with you. im too lazy to quote sometimes

necromancer

so??
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think someone lied to you when they told you it was a 2000. Taillights are off 96-98, along with the chrome grille. Definitely not a 2000. Sorry, check the door jambs or registration to see what year it is.

And no one else caught that?

Looks like a 2000 to me:wak:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by x007den
"how is my claim unfounded? Your claim isnt any better! One of my best friends in high school had a 2000 lx that she bought NEW in 2000 and it looks exactly like the one pictured here."-melt

i wasn't talking to you man, i agree with you. im too lazy to quote sometimes
WHOOPS ... i still thought you were the original guy who said it wasnt a 2k ... i was still on defense mode lol ..... its all good man now that i reread it now i see you agree .... well i feel like an idiot.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no prob, i go into defense mode sometimes too.

iamgodDIE

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think someone lied to you when they told you it was a 2000. Taillights are off 96-98, along with the chrome grille. Definitely not a 2000. Sorry, check the door jambs or registration to see what year it is.

And no one else caught that?
youi are an idiot.

those are 99-00 4dr tails.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nineninecivic, it says you have 99 ex, i hope thats not a 4 door ex cause if it is either u dont know what your car looks like or someone lied to YOU

ilikemacncheeze

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for giving us n00bs a bad name, ass clown. next time think before you speak retard!!!!

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HELL YES!!!!! I love seeing somthing that someone earned and not somthing that just got handed to them by there parents!!! Ive been living on my own since i was 16!! Even b4 then my parents were like if you want it then you save your money and get it your self!!!!!! Everything i own was earned by me and my old lady!!!! Nothing Was handed to Us!! Nothing!!! SO RIGHT ON BRO!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Mad Props!!