My New CIVIC

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just bought me a 92 Civic Ex 4dr. Car is BONE stock, (the way i like it))haha..lol...Now i got some Work to do now...:lol:

Sorry for the bad camera pix...just bought it and took some pix at the Gas Station....

Let me know what you guys think...REALLY>>>>:D

by the way i got it for $1500

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How can I get a special edition spotlight license plate?

khalidd

5+ Year Member
nice pickup gl with the build what are your plans?

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pickup gl with the build what are your plans?
Thanks,
Will no Really big plain, it just gonna be my DD,i gonna Change the oil First thing 2morrow Monring....lol.... okay now for the real thing... i'm gonna lower it, new wheels,lip, side marker, amber corner,ferio spoiler, ferio garnish, Maybe get the Full Ferio Interior, window visor, rear visor, hood visor (bug guard),sun roof visor, and Gonna Repaint the car. (some clear coat is peeling on the roof)

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get a camera with a flash! Nice CIVIC bro...How many miles on it?
Thanks, the car has about, 170,000 milles, not too bad for its year..Car stil runs STRONG and everything is in Working Condition, and Already PASS SMOG...

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u got a hela deal.
they all over priced over here in, IN
yeah, at first he wanted 2300, and i went to look at it and he said the lowest he'll go is 1700. i haded other 4dr civic to look at so, i went to look at other cars and the next day he call me if, im still interested and i said yes, and he said he'll sell it for $1600 and i told him i'll do 1500 cash and will pick it up now...and got the car for 1500

it really doesn't hurt to WAIT, unless someones comes and buys it FIRST......lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats on the new ride man

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just bought a set of Used stock struts w/neuspeed race spring for $35, gonna use these for awhile. I only had time to lower the front, i still have to do the rear, but won't be able to finish it until next week or so. Don't have any time.

It will give it a nice drop. 2.25 front and 2.0 rear.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good:thumbs up...Those wheels are great with that color!!