Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty damn good pick up for 600! Looks good. Good luck with the build

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you sir!

Just picked up some Fat Five's! Not what I wanted but couldn't beat the price... FREEBIE'S!

btw, didn't have the time to start on the headliner Sunday. Had to mulch a customer's house and ran later in the day than expected.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It is hard to beat free

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's been awhile!

Today picked up some part's from a local scrap yard. Got two A pillar cover's, driver's door lock actuator, 99-00 cup holder, & the cover around the cup holder. Got everything finished except the a pillar's. Tomorrow, I'm dropping the headliner and sunroof. The headliner is getting recovered and the sunroof is getting fixed!.

Anyone know where or have picture's of a EJ (last time I check we live in america) with leather seat's? Not sure it would look right! But thanking about buying black carpet and black leather seat's for my medium/dark grey interior. Then dyeing the A & B pillar's black. then covering the headliner and sunroof visor in black. Any help would be appreciated!
I don't have leather seats, but I painted my A and B pillars black, and wrapped my headliner in black. There are pictures in my build thread.

Curious to see how your powered USB and audio input turn out! That's a cool mod!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skulleds I'll sell you the wing. Do you have a green trunk with no holes? I trade you straight up trunk for trunk ( with no hole's).

monstahtron

nice pickups! Also question, how are you turning the cassette player into an aux 3.5mm jack lol? I'm definitely interested in doing the same.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pickups! Also question, how are you turning the cassette player into an aux 3.5mm jack lol? I'm definitely interested in doing the same.
You solder wire's onto the head of the cassette player, should need two wire's. I've not finished it yet so couldn't tell you for sure which one's. I do know there is 5 wire's coming from the head of my cassette player. You're best bet would be to solder 5 wire's to the head and use process of elimination to figure out which one's are what! all your looking for is the left and right audio signal's. Next, figure out which switch tell's the system when a tape is in the deck. if memory serve's me correct there was two switches in my player. Then sold a wire in place of the switch so it thank's it always has a cassette in it.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Test fit the wheel's today!

Don't mind the back... but something gotta give up front sit's way to high. Should I go with a bigger tire (195/55R15 in the pic, maybe buy 185/65R15 instead) or lower the front? Need any and all idea's to make it look right! If I lower only going 1-"1.5"!

Also, gave up on turing the cassette player into an aux and order a Blitzsafe Auxiliary Adapter.

Next week I'll be ordering new tire's, center caps, and Lug nut's. Getting the clear coat off the wheel's has been a bit**! I will say the curb rash definitely better than expected!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hard at work on the wheel's! Got most of the curb rash knocked off, all the clear stripped, and two of the wheel's at 150grit. still a few spot's on both that need touched up one more than the other... then hit all four with 320 grit, 400 grit, & wheel polish! After that painting begin's! back and inside the spoke's are going gun metal then clear coating! some up close pic's of what I started with in where as well!

before

Progress so far, still have alot of work left!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys!

Just ordered new tire's, bought 4 Kumho Ecsta AST 205/50R15's!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still collecting part's! so busy with work, if I had the part's it still wouldn't get done! Most likely a project this july or august.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All you need now is some center caps...:thumbup: