My new Daily!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
***Update***

The new center cap's came in yesterday. However, stupid me ordered 2.75" cap instead of the 2.25" caps. So, I'll be returning them next week. Today, got new lugnut's!

Finished up the usb power connector and radio aux input. Hacked the s**t out of the usb connector. Have to pick up some new plastic this weekend at the junkyard! Knew I should have used a dam file. also marked up around the aux with my channel locks. Lesson learned be careful next time. on a side note My droid razr will not power on with the 5v regulator. So I'll be removing or getting a 7v regulator this weekend as well.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SI tail lights installed! My plan's for this weekend fell through... On my way to work friday car started shaking like it had lost a wheel weight. Instead it turned out to be driver's inner tierod end. Friday night it was replaced. took it in for an alignment saturday morning. Also, changed the oil, & new pad's and rotor's up front.

Will work for ground control koni yellow coilover sleeve kit! lol Anyone have one laying around? Have cash!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Logan!

Update. was in an accident Tuesday morning on my way to work. Lady came over the center line taking off the mirror and denting the door (where the mirror hit) Just got a quote from a honda dealer. $525.00 in damage. Looking for a complete Cypress green pearl driver's door!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All right, update time!

New mirror is installed. I couldn't find a color matching mirror at the junk yard... so, I went with the closest matching paint i could find @ the parts store.

New working sunroof installed. as well a new headliner board in perfect shape. removed the wing from the trunk. 99-00 rear bumper installed (paint dont match i know.) Also, picked up B18 block for future build... thanking turbo! Purchased a new Exedy clutch for $50 thanks amazon! Almost ready for 5 speed swap. I still need starter, shift linkage, & clutch master cylinder.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SI tail lights installed! My plan's for this weekend fell through... On my way to work friday car started shaking like it had lost a wheel weight. Instead it turned out to be driver's inner tierod end. Friday night it was replaced. took it in for an alignment saturday morning. Also, changed the oil, & new pad's and rotor's up front.

Will work for ground control koni yellow coilover sleeve kit! lol Anyone have one laying around? Have cash!

I feel like that's what wrong with my integra. I blew a tire the other night and now when I'm on the highway doing anything over 70, itll vibrate violently.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jack the front of the car off the ground. Grab the wheel and try to move the tire from left to right. If it has play you have a bad inner or outter tie rod end. Top and bottom play is ball joints.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jack the front of the car off the ground. Grab the wheel and try to move the tire from left to right. If it has play you have a bad inner or outter tie rod end. Top and bottom play is ball joints.
Thanks I'll check this out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update

Found a nice center console today at the junkyard... I'll get some picture's up soon!

Kinda started on the 5 speed conversion today, got the gas and brake pedal's swapped out. Still need to find Clutch master cylinder, starter, & shift linkage.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just read through most of this. I got gsr black leather seats in my hatch and I think they look great. I definitely recommend them for daily driving.

Last edited:

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been awhile since my last update... picture's speak louder than words!

Traded the fat five's for some Drag Dr-31's. They need tire's but are useable for the time being.

Also, I now have everything for the five speed swap. I'm starting on that next friday!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cut the rust out of the quarter panel... was going to do it myself. But, In an effort to keep bondo out of the quarter panel It's going to honda! I was quoted $400 for new metal welded in and it put primer.

Dropped the front on coilover sleeve's - new Hankook Ventus V4 205/50R16

Bought some (new to me) motor parts as well, picture's coming soon!

Part's I picked up for my budget turbo build. Got everything listed below for $100.00!
*D16Z6 Block (standard bore)
*D series Oil Pan
*Two D16 Cranks (Spun bearing on one, the other someone started knife edging aka junk)
*Eagle D16 H-beam Connecting rods (one is junk, severely spun bearing)
* 75mm Vitara piston set
*75.5mm Vitara piston set

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New D16Z6!

Eagle H-beams on standard 75mm Vitara pistons

Someone had a rod bearing fail and decided to continue to drive on it!

Precision 680cc Injectors.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update time

I might start a new thread... after serious consideration I wont be putting this motor into the ek. I'm gonna try to find a CRX or a EF Hatch.

anyway on to the pictures!

New ARP Head Studs - New Toga HV oil pump

New D16Y8 Intake manifold, Fuel Rail, and Head. Removing the restrictive honda banjo fittings. Also going to run a after market fuel filter setup.

New Bisimoto Camshaft, AEM Tru-time timing gear

60mm B16A2 Throttle Body, Valve cover tapped for ventilation