My new ED7

Madtrad

5+ Year Member
yeah i have been working on it for awhile. i just traded a guy my d16a6 and my old b-serise turbo stuff for a full b16a swap with hasport mounts and shift linkage. It runs strong and doesn't burn or smoke. i just order a new ignition coil for it, i just need to take it to my exhaust shop and get some new piping. i think i am going to to 2.25 maybe 2.5 not sure and get a 16 inch resonator and what muffler should i get a flow master? i want to have duel tip kinda like the SiR muffler. i want it to be quite and flow nice. i have a dc 4-2-1 Gs-r header that has a 2.5 collector what do you think i should get??????

Thanks guys Trad

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
leave the rims original color..how they are in the photo of the passenger side of the car..overall looks really nice

Madtrad

5+ Year Member
thanks for the positives guys! the rims are just stripped right now with no paint i have to finish stripping the paint off just have not had time lately. i think they are going to be painted gray or gun metal as of now i have to order new tires soon for them i will paint them at that time.

Got my new coil in today and the car runs awesome.
the list of whats next to be finished before winter

tires
coil-overs
alignment
exhaust

not in that order but they all have to me done soon though

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the positives guys! the rims are just stripped right now with no paint i have to finish stripping the paint off just have not had time lately. i think they are going to be painted gray or gun metal as of now i have to order new tires soon for them i will paint them at that time.

Got my new coil in today and the car runs awesome.
the list of whats next to be finished before winter

tires
coil-overs
alignment
exhaust

not in that order but they all have to me done soon though
Ok is it just me or does anyone else like the purple? I think baby blue or teal would nice also.

Madtrad

5+ Year Member
I kinda of like it, it was just to dark and odd. I kinda of just want a simple color for the wheels nothing for stand-out-ish. Just trying to build a clean, modest car.