My New EG6

dannyEG6

5+ Year Member
hey guys, im new to this site, and hoping to make an impression tell me what u guys think. i just got it a few weeks ago, in the projects are rear disc conv. (i already have it just needs to be installed) and then and engine swap...cant wait!!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, I like your paint color

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doesnt look like an eg6 to me, but looks nice

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i fall more in love with those headlights everytime i see them. nice hatch homes

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like everything about the car except like the lower rear spoiler, but its not that bad. i also really like the oops sticker on the front bumper, where did you get it?

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've always loved mid-spoilers and yours is no exception. :thumbs up

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man....but lose that damn mid spoiler....pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks nice and clean to me. I"m feelin' the mid spoiler...:thumbs up

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am really likin the car bro...kinda on the fence about the spoiler though, and I usually hate them...

Keep it up dude :thumbs up

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice lookin car. i like the paint job. i just don't like the midspoiler. what kind of engine you getting?

dannyEG6

5+ Year Member
oops

wiggi said:
i like everything about the car except like the lower rear spoiler, but its not that bad. i also really like the oops sticker on the front bumper, where did you get it?
sticky...they do everything, but its gonna go soon lol, im repainting the bumpers and skirts. i have to repaint the rear bumper cuz some idiot @ work backed into my car less then 24 hours that i owned it! i actually like the mid...i find it goes good with the contour of the ass of the car

dannyEG6

5+ Year Member
ide really like to get a GSR block, type r pistons, SiR head and tranny, then a lil port and polish and i think its enough, especially in a car the weighs in @ less then 949 Kilos ;)

PS thanx for all the positive feedback guys! much appreciated!

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks sick but Im gonna have to go with everyone else on the mid spoiler. ;) Everything else about the car is nice. Lets see some engine and interior shots!