My new EJ1!

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
What do you need them for? As quoted below which I think was stolen from me lol VATOZONE but I would say anywhere has connectors... However other than to the actual switch I would solder all connections...

:word:

As long as it is soldered it should be fine

I was following this tutorial
http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=5436

showing the line from the fuel pump and have the spade connectors I guess it makes it easier for just plug and play

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
*update*

I just got my clear headlights in the mail today :] just waiting for my amber corners to come in from ups since the headlights were fedex :p

these were the headlights before

Cant believe my hood isnt that nice anymore :P gotta save for another was thinking maybe certifit? but not to sure about that.

heres the headlights

Still also waiting for my Type R shifter in the mail surprised it hasnt come yet

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Installed the lights aswell as new brakes and rotors.

Before

After yes it needs a wash due to the snow lol

For some reason after bleeding the brakes my pedal still feels spongy and I have to push it all the way down to stop. Idk what could it be?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks way better man...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Calipers are expensive. I paid $96 for remanufactured calipers when my pistons took a dump.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP

The certifit hood fits great had no problems with it :] But now I need a new rad support since the accident bent it and its not letting my new bumper go in right :[

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I paid $98 at advance. Last time i go there.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Having alot of bad luck lately but I went to Import DPS and bought a new exhaust :] I love there store and had a long chat with the owner about his 240sx as seen on youtube

Then we had a long chat about our Rx7 and how he might buy it hahaha