my new em1 daily

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang dude that is a hell of a steal! friggin dealership here was asking 6,500 for a 98 cx... So yeah WOW! lol

sounds like a fun plan for it, GL man!

cw3263

5+ Year Member
3400?? damn id buy it from you now for 4500 or so!!

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
Thanks everyone, I could sell it for way more but I'm done flipping cars.

As for the cleaning...I just used some generic Purple Power stuff, Purple Clean or something, had lightning bolts on it and was purple LOL. Just put some in a spray bottle and soaked the engine bay, wiped it down with a rag. Repeated about 2-3 times getting nooks and crannies. Also using Amour-All on the hoses really freshens up the look, but the pics are with the cleaner only.

It's a great daily, it's going to be my main autocross car now, I'd lower it but that knocks me out of H-stock and can't do that.

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
Holy s**t $3500!! Lucky ass find, This one dealership around me was selling a black 99 Si with 150k miles for $9k.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice pickup. me myself if i ever got my hands on a EM1 i would restore it back to 100% stock and keep it preserved as the master piece that it already is

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
very nice pickup. me myself if i ever got my hands on a EM1 i would restore it back to 100% stock and keep it preserved as the master piece that it already is
Thats what I'm trying to do with the em1 I got. I bought it with a body kit, rice lights, chrome rims, and it has part logos on the doors. Currently saving up for stock body parts and tails.

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
For all the kind words I guess I should throw a CC.com sticker on each side as sponsorship LOL.

Hombre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pick up man and good job... very clean ride.. i like it..