My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The long awaited update!

Threw the bra on after taping out the areas

Then I used the bra to get me in the ball park, which ended up getting it extremely close.

After long attempts to cut the hood with sub par tools I went to my neighbors shop and he cut them out with the quickness

Ta da!

ekprimal

brrrooooo i love your hatch but WHHYYYYY THE VENTSSSS WHYYYYY

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can dig em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There were no other solutions to heat dissipation :what:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean is his car so it doesn't really matter but it's only strange to me because of the larger and more insane setups that dont require something like this. At least he did a good job installing them. :thumbs up

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
brrrooooo i love your hatch but WHHYYYYY THE VENTSSSS WHYYYYY
My personal preference.

I... Think.... Its f***ING AWESOME!
:cool:

I can dig em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

I like it. Looks good man.
:D

There were no other solutions to heat dissipation :what:
Well of course there were.

^ yeah problably boring tho! Lol jk, Get Rowdy!!! :rolf:
;)

I mean is his car so it doesn't really matter but it's only strange to me because of the larger and more insane setups that dont require something like this. At least he did a good job installing them. :thumbs up
Thanks for the kind words.

ny00Civic

Seeing this Hatch gives me more ideas for mine. I can't wait to get mine back from the bodyshop hopefully by the end of the week so I can get busy cleaning her and getting things fixed on her. Definitely a nice looking little ride!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of it, but appreciate the hard work putting them on :thumbs up
Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure this build will no longer appeal to many "clean" build people or many at all, but I could care less about what they like :P

Seeing this Hatch gives me more ideas for mine. I can't wait to get mine back from the bodyshop hopefully by the end of the week so I can get busy cleaning her and getting things fixed on her. Definitely a nice looking little ride!
Thanks man!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the work on the hatch may slow down a bit...I've got a chance to get a 2000 BMW 328I coupe if I get my MR2 up and running again.