mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great job so far man
X2 ^^^

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys!

I just ordered a blox chamber combo to correct my crazy ass -4 degree chamber.
In other news I'll put my tilt brackets on the wing to see how it looks but more than likely will keep it flat for the majority of it being on.

Future mods to come:
SIR front and rear bumpers
96-98 Mugen rep lip
Roll and pull fenders
Enkei 92 15x8
Mini engine bay tuck ( Summer project)

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a couple shots of the wing tilted.

Trekk

Registered VIP
I dont like the wing, looks $$$ and actually has negitive effects on the car (in theory). Other then that it's looking good.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont like the wing, looks $$$ and actually has negitive effects on the car (in theory). Other then that it's looking good.
I can respect your opinion. Not everyone can like everything so to each their own!
If you want to get technical there's about a million things that have a negative effect on it =P
And thanks!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up for the retrofit!! I still get excited every time I turn mine on. Looks like you still need to align them. Driver side needs to be turned clockwise and lowered a touch. I wasn't sure how I would feel about blacking out the inside and I think I prefer to leave it the OEM shiny now. And it looks like your bulb needs to be seated better on the driver side. There's a bit of a hot spot. Sorry...I'm picky :lol:.

I'm not sure how I feel about the wing being tilted up, I'd say keep it flat.

Otherwise looks great so far!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock:

what wheels are you planning to put on this thing?
Enkei 92 15X8 +25 or some BBS mahles depending on the guy getting back with me.

:thumbs up for the retrofit!! I still get excited every time I turn mine on. Looks like you still need to align them. Driver side needs to be turned clockwise and lowered a touch. I wasn't sure how I would feel about blacking out the inside and I think I prefer to leave it the OEM shiny now. And it looks like your bulb needs to be seated better on the driver side. There's a bit of a hot spot. Sorry...I'm picky :lol:.

I'm not sure how I feel about the wing being tilted up, I'd say keep it flat.

Otherwise looks great so far!
Thanks man! It's actually the shroud coming off. I forgot to seal it in place like the other which i will soon redo. I would've done it by now but some times my laziness gets the best of me lol
I'm undecided if I like it flat or tilted better. I may also get a mugen whale tale and start a collection of wings :O

Looks good man. All it need's are some wheels to set it of!
Thanks, and I'm working on it. I might test fit the black 16 spun spk-g's from my hx to see how it looks.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

And I purtied up the black trim for yall and in hopes it would make it snow but it didn't work lol

Cell pic of the passenger front rolled. Probably not the best picture ever but I don't know what angle to get at =P

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might need to roll more unless you go with a low pro skinny tire like 195/45's

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Might need to roll more unless you go with a low pro skinny tire like 195/45's
But it's damn near touching itself :/ but I do plan to do a mild pull when I get my chamber corrected. I am going with 195/45 if I get the enkei's which seems like winner . Aaaaaaand it's a good thing i rolled them because I put my spk-g's on and those tires would gotten ate up! Pics tomorrow of the set up and perhaps the last of my fender bra's :cry:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i meant like, roll the fender further towards the front and rear. Im on a big 205/50/15 with the same wheel specs and i needed a lot of roll to clear my tires. you might be good to do though.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i meant like, roll the fender further towards the front and rear. Im on a big 205/50/15 with the same wheel specs and i needed a lot of roll to clear my tires. you might be good to do though.
Oh gotcha! How did you roll your rears? I couldn't get mine all the way. I used the bat n heat gun method but I can only angle it so much before it hit the ground. I figured it was the chamber it's at currently (-4) Thoughts? Hopefully my chamber kits get here soon.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did it the old school way, rubber mallet and a flat faced hammer. You'll have less camber with the wider lower offset wheels compared to the stock ones. I only have 2° of camber on mine.