My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:like: Wowee kabloweee!!!! I like those wheels on the car :thumbs up

Just nooooooot a fan of the headlights. Are they retrofitted?
Yes sir.

What exactly does the parking pole do?
Gives you 10HP to the wheels while parking. But really it's to help see where your bumper is for parking in tight places. Pretty much a sweet jdm accessory that isn't needed.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First off I would like to apologize for the cell pics! I cannot for the life of me find my damn camera case :( any one know where its at???

My OEM optional lips came in!!!

All wrapped up with my out of control savannah cat

Here's something I thought yall might enjoy

If you want to know what happened, the kitten got laid out like usual lol

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
NICE! I love the stance, and the wheels. Looks very clean

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, the little one is attacking the big one. What type of cat is the little one? That's a nice one man.

marcp24

5+ Year Member
dude how much you pay for a savanah?! i love those! but idk if theyd get along with a bulldog!

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rims should be lower offset!!

Jk. Nice fitment. Sweet! I'm lookin for the same rims in 17s though. Do your rears rub all the time? So close to the fender.

DOPE D16Y8

Its gonna be DOOOOOPE When you finish it! A Carbon Fiber Hood with some Rota slipstreams Get 15 Inch rims other than that it looks stupid like wagon wheels,(in my opinion) and effects your drive ability, cause civic wheel wells aren't made for anything higher than 15 inch nicely. 17 inches --They'll fit but look like crap. Let me zip it. Do what makes ya happy Vet!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rims should be lower offset!!

Jk. Nice fitment. Sweet! I'm lookin for the same rims in 17s though. Do your rears rub all the time? So close to the fender.
Oh man I was about to say my offset is i deff looooooooow lol. The first time i back it out it rubbed like crazy. After I identified the rub areas I pulled the more and now the rub every now and again. If I could get a grinder to the corner the meets the rear bumper im fairly certain they wouldn't rub at all

Its gonna be DOOOOOPE When you finish it! A Carbon Fiber Hood with some Rota slipstreams Get 15 Inch rims other than that it looks stupid like wagon wheels,(in my opinion) and effects your drive ability, cause civic wheel wells aren't made for anything higher than 15 inch nicely. 17 inches --They'll fit but look like crap. Let me zip it. Do what makes ya happy Vet!
Yeah I gotta get a bit of body work to do and should be minor stuff from there. I dont know if you looked through the thread but I already got some bad ass rims...lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I found that damned cord for my camera finally! Got both lips installed today. Here's a couple of quick pics before I go to work

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa. That's tough. All the rubbing issues, good to know you solved most of the problem areas. Time to get a grinder then! Haha. Nice pics above. Dumb question, but how do you pull fenders? Do you literally just pull them outward after rolling them? What tools do you use for that along with good ol' brute force?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Paint those side skirts soon.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE! So many Ek hatchies on CC :thumbup: :edit: we should start a CC Ek Crew :P