My New Hatchback!

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MugenBoy said:
The car looks sweet! Perfect ride height.

If you're looking for instruction on how to remove the stock side skirts, you can go to www.handa-accessories.com and download a .PDF file for the side skirt accessory kit. It explains how to remove the stock skirts. It's actually really simple: just remove the 3 Phillips head screws at the front of the skirt (in the front wheel well), then push the whole skirt forward (towards the front of the car). I just replaced my stock black skirts with painted Si/SiR ones.

But here's the link to the .PDF file:

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/civicunderspoiler.pdf

Good luck.
www.helminc.com :thumbs up Certified Honda shop manuals... everything from basic oil change instructions to in depth wiring diagrams, COMPLETE engine diagrams... and basically every other nut, bolt and screw in your car. I have one for all four of my Hondas.

Problem is not with removing or installation of 'stock' side skirts... it's removing the 'after market' side skirts that are currently on my car...... the idiots that installed them drilled with sheet metal screws directly into the front fenders... so I have to wait and have those holes patched before I even think about installing any other side skirts.

Last edited:

mulletov

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The midwing is too much but everything else is nice. That CTR wing is tight.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn im lovin your hatch. That is gonna be my next project, cant wait

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey jason, does your buddy club skirts will fit my car?

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he got a 97 i think and i have 2000.. will that fit?

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet.. thanks man... i just molded mugen lip and the ctr grill in my front bumper..it look sweet...

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im feeling it, its cool except for the kit i dont like it that mucg but the budy club should look hot.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims are ugly, wing is ugly, kit is ugly, and stickers are ghey. But if you think they add more ooom to your vrooom, then whatever.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sound Streamin' said:
Rims are ugly, wing is ugly, kit is ugly, and stickers are ghey.
And I'm sure you're no ray of sunshine yourself :lol:

I like the rims... I just need to refinish them. I like BOTH the wings... as of yesterday the kit is COMPLETELY removed, OEM bumpers and skirts are on, I made my own custom mesh grille... and oh yeah.... I had some OEM mud flaps put on.
The Only thing I have left to get is an Si style lip, and then the exterior of my car will be completely as I like it. And then starting the first of the year, I can start on the engine.

I'll take some more pictures of how the car looks NOW, as soon as my camera battery charges.