my new improved whip..

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn OP, looks real good. Keep it up with more pics also. Interior, rear, sides.. ect.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a difference!!!...:thumbs up The only thing i dont like is that you shaved it...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
X2 on the shaving... and I'm not sure about the duckbill thingy either. Other than that, damnnnnn. I want your headlights(:

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks...well i see if i can upload more pics...cus internet is slow..lol...but yea ...the duck bill...well i got it 4 free..so i was like wat hec..ill just slap it on....shved molding..i knw...different ...but i am used to it..lol...
but thanks.guys..

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What happened to your side moldings?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mhmm me to. just my opinion. It kinda looked like a lude in one for the pictures. but im liking it :D
I was just thinking how much it resembled a prelude. I really like the color, and I'm not sure if i like the shaved look or not.

As for the rear window visor, YOU ROCK! I have one as well....not many of us have them in the fiberglass. I painted mine silver to match. I couldn't tell if you painted yours or not.

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i painted it....fiberglass...i knw ..once again shaved moldings...i did it when i was like 14..and i thought it was really cool..lol...so i am stuck wit it...but again..it doesnt bother me...i used to it...but i do miss the side moldings...lol..thanks for comments..

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reminds me of an EM2 cuz the shaving haha makes it look much bigger, looks nice OP

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks...gonna install polished rear control arms 2 morow..so ill have pics up asap...

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The car looks super clean! Im digging it. The moldings off dont bother me at all. Now your door is prone to dents though :(

I like the small detail where the Honda emblem matches your rims!!! Excellent detail. Not to sure about your front license plate being all smooched up at that weird angle. Good attempt, Ive never seen that before.