My New LX

randomflash

First Honda ever. I love this car. It has no A/C, and someone ordered it that way. Its fine by me because I love my car and only want it to be more powerful! I get looks everywhere I go when I'm driving my new baby.

I have a long way to go but it damn good for my first Civic. Peep it out.

Last edited:

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
peep it out?

Pics!!!!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You linked to your facebook.. thats about it haha

I see you're a gun guy... a lot of big gun guys in here..

randomflash

Well damn it. I dod not think I'm allowed to. Everytime I try I get prompted for a url, instead of a upload option. I'm such a d.a
Also I just found out that it is a 2002 Civic DX. Anyway, please advise. I have photos of the car on my facebook account that is why I tried to point the link to them.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Upload your pics to imageshack,then copy and paste the direct link code.....Click ....:mrgreen:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...wow, pink triangle come stock?

and the lip needs paint

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, when you go to paste the code, hit backspace and git rid of the http , then paste.....

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get ride of the dice floor mats and steering wheel cover, that's just my opinion. But you should def get rid of the dice

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Ok you get the idea. I have a long way to go, but it already runs like a top, and people are looking uncomfortable when I drive by. Good enough for me, for now.

there...holy crap

just post the IMAGE code that photobucket provides you.

or go through, and erase URL with IMG. took me 5 seconds

as for the car. a loooooong way.

and the reason people are looking uncomfortable is because they dont know if the driver can see around the bigass dice and air freshener. id be cautious too

Ace92028

Gold Member
there...holy crap

just post the IMAGE code that photobucket provides you.

or go through, and erase URL with IMG. took me 5 seconds

as for the car. a loooooong way.

and the reason people are looking uncomfortable is because they dont know if the driver can see around the bigass dice and air freshener. id be cautious too

ahhh, a DX....i hated the dx so much, was probably one of the worst cars i have ever driven. You say you have no AC? f**king get one! get rid of the dice, and the steering wheel cover...
I like the rims though, are they Feathers? looks like it, i was thinking about getting those.
sorry for being mean,
Painting the grill would make the car look way better, or having a mesh grill than adding the emblem back on. Its really easy, takes like 30minutes. Just gotta remove the bumber and take off all the clips/screws and start painting :D
painting the side mirriors, door handels, and door moldings would also make the car look less cheap and more stylish! than nobody will even know you drive a DX! :D until they go in your car :(