Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
may not be painted till after winter, but i can work on the doby being smoothed till then.

Ithas4wheels

comince to giggl'n
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
here's soem pics of my b18a finally installed, plus a few pics of other things.

exhuast relocated

ME motor, i'm liken the s**t outta it, very strong, and in good shape too, must ahve a new clutch in it, did alot of maintainence work which is common on a swap, plus finding a few thing that had to replace, but it's perfect and well worth 1200.00 for the swap, parts and labor, plus my painting a few things.

jdm si gague cluster

I am not sure that is a JDM guage cluster.....seeing as the redline is only at 7k............I am not all into the whole JDM thing, but I thought that the redline was set at 8200.

Is it like out of the zc or something in Japan?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much HP is that motor putting out??

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ithas4wheels said:
I am not sure that is a JDM guage cluster.....seeing as the redline is only at 7k............I am not all into the whole JDM thing, but I thought that the redline was set at 8200.

it's a jdm si cluster, if ya need more proof look at the speed cluster, not in mph but kph, jdm si had a lower redline then the sir, which i never stated it was from a sir, so basically if your thinking it's a U.S one then your wrong.

how much HP is that motor putting out??
beats me, whatever the stock power is, which it's rated at 140hp, put i have no clus on howmuch it's putting to the wheels.

Ace$nyper

Ithas4wheels said:

yea and the SI in japan had the ZC Tom has a b18 in his car it has a lower redline the the 8200 your thiking about 8200 was the SIR *b16a* redline.

the b18a makes 130hp knowing Tom i'm betting it will be higher soon. I still love that car man its really lloking great that install is sweet!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
yea and the SI in japan had the ZC Tom has a b18 in his car it has a lower redline the the 8200 your thiking about 8200 was the SIR *b16a* redline.

the b18a makes 130hp knowing Tom i'm betting it will be higher soon. I still love that car man its really lloking great that install is sweet!
actaully in 92 the b18a had 140 hp, not alot of people are aware of that, but for some reason it ws changed, maybe cause of the whole obd thing, i could be wrong on the reason but positive on the hp.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
s**t thats a tight fit..Good luck fitting a turbo in that if you ever want too.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
turbo will fit fine now that i don't have a A/C system, but it's not going to get turbo'd this time, i need the car to last me longer then normal, so no boost for now, atleast till i can afford another car as a daily driver, and that won't be for awhile.

Ace$nyper

jspeczcturbo said:
actaully in 92 the b18a had 140 hp, not alot of people are aware of that, but for some reason it ws changed, maybe cause of the whole obd thing, i could be wrong on the reason but positive on the hp.
thats it! Its offical JspecZCturbo knows EVERYTHING about Hondas!

I learned that today cool beans thanks for the correction!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
thats it! Its offical JspecZCturbo knows EVERYTHING about Hondas!

I learned that today cool beans thanks for the correction!
lol, atleast you understand and know that i'm not being a smartass, i recently learned of this also within the last 6 months of waiting to get my motor in.

Ace$nyper

nope man your not being an ass at all i'm very happy to learn things and your always able to teach =)
that is interesting fact though

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the people who did the swap for me didn't even know that, and was a bit shocked of it, oh and i adjusted my timing today, which resulted in a better idle and a feeling of pulling harder then when they put it in.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well at least you found a good engine....Ive also got a B18A...Mine is in the storage closet right now completely torn down..I just havent gotten down to tearing the GSR tranny apart yet...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like this motor, has alot of possiblities of what can be done with it, even with 150k miles this thing runs well, and i have taken care of all maintainence so i should hopefully not have worry alot about anything going wrong right away..

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saweet! I just hope mine turns out that nice.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thank ya'll, much appreciated.

Ithas4wheels

comince to giggl'n
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
it's a jdm si cluster, if ya need more proof look at the speed cluster, not in mph but kph, jdm si had a lower redline then the sir, which i never stated it was from a sir, so basically if your thinking it's a U.S one then your wrong.

Chill out there killer........There was nothing hostile said in my post. I just asked a simple question.