5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm becoming a baller, pretty damn fast, its almost scary, lol

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL sigma4less! HAHAH You do realize thats a scam site right? Go ahead and type it into google.

terrible quality pictures but sig4less is a legit site, they just dont do the 4 year warranty oh well.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you buy a sigma lens? Should have got tamron, I don't like sigma. Although Most of my lenses now are canon. May be selling my tamron 70-300 to petey

That isn't a AF lens is it?

Last edited:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is and also has macro. idk why the pictures keep going away. i also have a sigma 24- 70 f/2.8 ex that is marvelous for its price especially when i got it for 300

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm becoming a baller, pretty damn fast, its almost scary, lol
when you buy one quality lens that costs more than all 3 of your intro ones, then you can call yourself a baller.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you buy one quality lens that costs more than all 3 of your intro ones, then you can call yourself a baller.
You don't even know... My first lenses were a cosina 19-35, a tamron 75-300, and of course the canon kit lense.... Both of those lenses cost well under if not slightly over $100... My canon 55-250 IS lens cost me $350, sure the 50mm lens only cost me $120 but still... How does what you said make any sense now?

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because a canon 24-70 f/2.8L cost $1150... Mr. Lin didnt you buy the 24-105 L?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because a canon 24-70 f/2.8L cost $1150... Mr. Lin didnt you buy the 24-105 L?
yea well, I'm not a pro making money off this, so there is no point to be spending that much.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hence the reason i bought the sigma 24-70 f2.8 it doesnt have weather seal or hsm but its just about as good in every other way so third party i awesome to me. except for the 70-300 i would rather have the canon 70-300 IS but my sigma will do.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok...heres how you do it.... put lense on camera... take cap off. turn camera on. take pics of box lense came in.... not the lense itself...

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok...heres how you do it.... put lense on camera... take cap off. turn camera on. take pics of box lense came in.... not the lense itself...
dont forget the most important part posting THEM!!!